Addiction: Substance Abuse Community
alcohol issues

This community is a place to share information and support with others who are trying to stop using drugs, prescription drugs, alcohol, tobacco or other addictive substances. Discuss with others, the symptoms of addiction, addiction recovery, ways to quit like tapering and cold turkey, and withdrawal symptoms. If you are interested in general "chat", please visit our Addiction Social Community.

alcohol issues

Hey guys

I posted on here earlier about alchol, basically today I have been feeling dreadful, had a tightness in my throuht when I woke up,it went away, replaced with a fast heart rate-130 BPM. Now I have tightness in my chest and throught again, I know it's probably anxiety, but I am a bit worried as it's now 2am, and it's gone on like this all day/eve/and night.

I'm not sure to go to a and e due to the chest tightness, but I know it's prob anxiety, But, I'm a bit worried none the less.... any advice would be fantastic, thanks.
Peaches,  

You need to take better care of yourself than you do.  You know benge drinking will make you feel bad the next day,  not to mention agravate any pre-existing problems you may have.  If your heart rate is worrying you then you prob. do need to be see by a Dr.    Perhaps someone on the Alcohol addiction forum can help you with these questions too.  Please, use discretion when drinking or useing any drug.
Best wishes

Ella
If you are still having problems from your binge yesterday you had best get yourself checked out....I dont mean to sound like a jerk here but the writing is on the wall here.....maybe you shouldnt be drinking.          sara
Hey
Thanks for your messages back to me, yeah I do know that I shouldn't binge drink, I don't do it alot mind you, I wasn't overally drunk last night, but it makes no difference, I usually have some kind of effect weather it's 3 drinks or 15.
my heart rate is actually normal now, but it's the tightness in my chest, and heavyness which is worrying me.... It's more then likely to be anxiety as I do suffer with that also, but I will make an appointment with the GP tomorrow, if it gets worse I'll go up to the hospital so they can check me out. I do drink 2 much for my size, so you're not a jerk for saying I shouldn't be drinking, thing is, I do enjoy drinking socially, I just need to cut it down, so I shall do, i'm 5'4 and 7 stone-so, alot of alchol on someone so small will make me feel rough, but for it to last for over 24 hours is a bit of a joke =/.
Anyhow, thanks for your tips-to both of u