Addiction: Substance Abuse Community
amino acids really work!

This community is a place to share information and support with others who are trying to stop using drugs, prescription drugs, alcohol, tobacco or other addictive substances. Discuss with others, the symptoms of addiction, addiction recovery, ways to quit like tapering and cold turkey, and withdrawal symptoms. If you are interested in general "chat", please visit our Addiction Social Community.

amino acids really work!

Good evening folks had a okay day but i forgot to take my amino acids this morning and am very tired now. Last couple of days have been feeling okay. Had to drag myself through the day. Anyone heard from shelby this evening wondering how her day was. NoName22 you posted me but the thread wouldn't come through if you remember let me know if ya want. Best wishes and prayer going your way, ps don't forgetn to take your amino acids.Terri  
I have jumped on the amino band wagon as well... I have just started.. so glad to see it makes such as difference to you..
Hi Terri :)

I just posted! lol  Today was not bad at all.  Got up at 2 a.m. and was actually able to work believe it or not.  I think it helps to stay busy.  The sun was out today too - can you believe it?  I went outside at lunch and enjoyed it.  Then the cool winds came! ugh.  This weekend is supposed to be nice though and guess what after that - more rain.

I am planning a bath to soothe my achiness but my cat is circling.  Do I dare?

Hope you are doing ok Terri!

Love,

Shelby
I was wondering what amino acids you are taking and will they help clear my head and give me energy? Thanks.
what kind of amino acids do you all take? so far i have only jumped on the vitamin b band wagon.. i could use all the help i can get! :) thanks!
hi folks hope everyone reading this is feeling well today, as for amino acid question the gal at the health food store gave a multi acid one. It is actually for bodybuilding but she said unless your working out it won't build up the muscles. (i could use some muscles but i don't need to look any bigger.)Anyways its called name brand is twinlab and it is "amino fuel 1000" it has a bunch of differnt acids and other stuff in them. everyone have a good day, best wishes and prayers coming your way. Terri