anyone heard of kadian???
just curious because my grandmother was prescribed this and I'm wondering what the hell it is.  DON'T WORRY.  I've been clean for a while - I'm just curious as to what the F it is.
Yes, KADIAN IS A TIME-RELEASED MORPHINE!  It comes in different strengths.  I was getting the 100mg(green ones) Kadian from a dealer. They were capsule form and they had little beads in them. I was told to open the capsule, and then chew the beads for instant release!
sounds bad.
It is bad man.. Why are they giving her those?  Can they consider an alternative to morphine or even narcotic pain killers?  Maybe PT, along with anti-inflamatory? BEST OF LUCK MY FRIEND
She's 90 man.  vicodin hasn't been working.  She needs something to take that allows her to live life.  Addiction isn't a concern.  She just needs things that will let her live a relatively ok life till she dies.  It's a brutal truth but it is what it is.  She isn't addicted to anything - in fact - she barely takes what is prescribed.  To be honest with you - I've thought about taking a few vicodins from her because she would never notice!  But - she's my grandma man so that is OUT OF THE QUESTION!!!!  I was just curious about it because I've nvever heard of it.  

Been clean for a while and figured I'd have heard of it by now from this forum.  

If you get confused listen to the music play!!!!!