avanza for sleeping disorders
does anyone know much about Avanza???????????????
Avinza is a long acting morphine compaound...Avanza is a brand name for remeron//used for depression and also for anxiety/sleep..it enhances dopamine availability and can help some who have a deficiency in that area..it is similar to trazodone in ways//anothe sleep dpression like drug/and yohimbee which is not a rx drug but is also a dopamine enhancer..after u r on it for a while, the sedative effect lessens...so ur dr is either rx-ing it to u for depression, anxiety/and or sleep....make sure of the spelling..if it is Avinza then it is a narcotic
thanks I did mean Avanza my Dr gave it me for insomnia rather than sleeping pills that I wanted and it has worked but I stressed to him that I am not depressed is this right? he insisted yes and that I can be on it for the rest of my life I am on 15mg, so 1 sol tab 30min b 4 bed each night.
Avanza is actually a brand name for mirtazapine. It's the brand name EQUIVALENT of Remeron and is usually marketed in Australia. In other words, Avanza and Remeron are both brand names for the generic mirtazapine.