Addiction: Substance Abuse Community
benzylpiperazine

This community is a place to share information and support with others who are trying to stop using drugs, prescription drugs, alcohol, tobacco or other addictive substances. Discuss with others, the symptoms of addiction, addiction recovery, ways to quit like tapering and cold turkey, and withdrawal symptoms. If you are interested in general "chat", please visit our Addiction Social Community.

benzylpiperazine

Hey
I am petrifed. I tried the herbal high Just for girls, and also A gram of Raz containing Benzylpiperazine which is similar to MDMA but I thought it was legal. it's a soil fertalizer. went into a and e earlier and they told me my ecg was ok but heart rates fast. my bloods show that my body isn't reacting badly, but i've gotten worse and can't keep any fluids down.
am I going to die? I am so scared.... this is classed as legal E but illigal in some countries.
plz answer back
I'm glad you went and were checked.. more then likely you will not die this time.. I had read your post where you wanted to get high and were sorta asking for approval.. you will not find that here peaches.. what you will find is honesty and support.. the lasting effects are not really known all though some can be permanent.. keep playing with fire and you will get burnt.. thank goodness you still have your mind enough to write as it fry's it fast. lesa
a good time to ask yourself
why am i taking this stuff??
  I don't understand why you are doing this to your body?? Girl, you are gona kill yourself if you do not stop!!!  Please go get some counciling as to figure out why you do these things.  The drug road leads nowhere and will cause you so much sorrow!!
I wish you well, and the strength and wisdom to make it in this world,.

Ella
Hey peaches,
                      you need to keep a close eye on your heart rate, youve been checked out and thats great but look out for fluttery feeling in your chest left or right side, pain in the left side of your arm, breathlessness and dry coughing which could all indicate cardiac problems if you feel any of these go to a and e immediately or if you just dont feel right go straight to hospital.  The fact that your so aware of your heart rate also induces the production of further adrenaline making you panic and your heart beat faster.!!!! I know everybody has said this and Im not trying to preach but PLEASE BE CAREFUL.  As ive mentioned loads of times my mum died suddenly 3 weeks ago and she was only 40 , she took an accidental drug overdose of stimulants and relaxants causing a fatal heart arrythmia, please be careful you just cant forsee the future
Good luck babe      
Jem xx