best natural high
So haven't taken oc in two weeks had my first modeling shoot done again since I started using a year ago feels so good to go back to work again and start my recovery I feel amazing :) never thought I could start to see the sky again and when I got bck on the photo set I started to see the pretty blue sky and it was the best h
Natural high I have had ever :)
It's very hard honey u have to have a good support system and mentally be strong this isn't my first time getting clean but I will tell u one thing it will be my last keep ur head up you will only go as far as u want to and are willing to :) u can do anything u want if u want it bad enough I wanted to get back to my career but needed to get clean first and I dis it most importantly for the last time :)
Also saw that ur from pa? Well I have to say im a huge steeler fan my puppy is named steeler lol so I like u already :)
Omg honey u are me about  a month ago have u read anything on my profile? You should  if u haven't already I was in the same boat I finally had to leave and get my life bck wich ment leaving my baby steeler for s while my now ex refuses to get clean and I was going down a hole so far deep I didn't think I could get clean bc if I did the withdrawls would be so bad tht I wouldn't live through recovery bc I'm also a type 1 diabetic u have to leave honey I never thought I could do it and when I signed up on this site and told him be was do angry with me tht was it I wanted more then what he could give me I will be ur friend and help u through it **** I will even give u my number if u wanted to talk on the phone for support u need as much love and support u can get and this site has taught me tht I'm not the only one and I'm not alone:) I will be here for u love keep ur head up ur not alone..
Diabeticgirl,

I am so happy for you and proud of you for leaving that bad relationship.

What you said about noticing the sky resonated with me. The other day I saw the brilliant contrast between the bright green of the trees and the clear postcard sky and I can't describe the fullness I felt in my heart. We miss so much when we are on those pills. Their job is to numb pain but unfortunately they numb everything else too.

Summer, I realize it is easy for people to give advice. I have left a toxic, abusive relationship and oh yes, it was hard. Sometimes I didn't know if I could make it. I did, though. I am thinking of you.