Addiction: Substance Abuse Community
best natural high

This community is a place to share information and support with others who are trying to stop using drugs, prescription drugs, alcohol, tobacco or other addictive substances. Discuss with others, the symptoms of addiction, addiction recovery, ways to quit like tapering and cold turkey, and withdrawal symptoms. If you are interested in general "chat", please visit our Addiction Social Community.

best natural high

So haven't taken oc in two weeks had my first modeling shoot done again since I started using a year ago feels so good to go back to work again and start my recovery I feel amazing :) never thought I could start to see the sky again and when I got bck on the photo set I started to see the pretty blue sky and it was the best h
Natural high I have had ever :)
  • marcatj (8 replies):
    Ugh honey no!!! I have made a post for you mostly every...[more]
  • tzt (2 replies):
    Honey I am going to chill out for a bit but I want to ta...[more]
  • Shelby (3 replies):
    Shelby, are you around? Just sent you an email... I r...[more]
  • Hey chrosty... (3 replies):
    I read your response below. Ugh, I can't imagine having...[more]
  • Car wreck (8 replies):
    Friends, My Honey got in a car wreck this morning...he ...[more]
It's very hard honey u have to have a good support system and mentally be strong this isn't my first time getting clean but I will tell u one thing it will be my last keep ur head up you will only go as far as u want to and are willing to :) u can do anything u want if u want it bad enough I wanted to get back to my career but needed to get clean first and I dis it most importantly for the last time :)
Also saw that ur from pa? Well I have to say im a huge steeler fan my puppy is named steeler lol so I like u already :)
Omg honey u are me about  a month ago have u read anything on my profile? You should  if u haven't already I was in the same boat I finally had to leave and get my life bck wich ment leaving my baby steeler for s while my now ex refuses to get clean and I was going down a hole so far deep I didn't think I could get clean bc if I did the withdrawls would be so bad tht I wouldn't live through recovery bc I'm also a type 1 diabetic u have to leave honey I never thought I could do it and when I signed up on this site and told him be was do angry with me tht was it I wanted more then what he could give me I will be ur friend and help u through it **** I will even give u my number if u wanted to talk on the phone for support u need as much love and support u can get and this site has taught me tht I'm not the only one and I'm not alone:) I will be here for u love keep ur head up ur not alone..
Diabeticgirl,

I am so happy for you and proud of you for leaving that bad relationship.

What you said about noticing the sky resonated with me. The other day I saw the brilliant contrast between the bright green of the trees and the clear postcard sky and I can't describe the fullness I felt in my heart. We miss so much when we are on those pills. Their job is to numb pain but unfortunately they numb everything else too.

Summer, I realize it is easy for people to give advice. I have left a toxic, abusive relationship and oh yes, it was hard. Sometimes I didn't know if I could make it. I did, though. I am thinking of you.