Addiction: Substance Abuse Community
best natural high
About This Community:

This community is a place to share information and support with others who are trying to stop using drugs, prescription drugs, alcohol, tobacco or other addictive substances. Discuss with others, the symptoms of addiction, addiction recovery, ways to quit like tapering and cold turkey, and withdrawal symptoms. If you are interested in general "chat", please visit our Addiction Social Community.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

best natural high

So haven't taken oc in two weeks had my first modeling shoot done again since I started using a year ago feels so good to go back to work again and start my recovery I feel amazing :) never thought I could start to see the sky again and when I got bck on the photo set I started to see the pretty blue sky and it was the best h
Natural high I have had ever :)
Related Discussions
  • marcatj (8 replies):
    Ugh honey no!!! I have made a post for you mostly every...[more]
  • tzt (2 replies):
    Honey I am going to chill out for a bit but I want to ta...[more]
  • Shelby (3 replies):
    Shelby, are you around? Just sent you an email... I r...[more]
  • Hey chrosty... (3 replies):
    I read your response below. Ugh, I can't imagine having...[more]
  • Car wreck (8 replies):
    Friends, My Honey got in a car wreck this morning...he ...[more]
4 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
2089321_tn?1333882187
It's very hard honey u have to have a good support system and mentally be strong this isn't my first time getting clean but I will tell u one thing it will be my last keep ur head up you will only go as far as u want to and are willing to :) u can do anything u want if u want it bad enough I wanted to get back to my career but needed to get clean first and I dis it most importantly for the last time :)
Blank
2089321_tn?1333882187
Also saw that ur from pa? Well I have to say im a huge steeler fan my puppy is named steeler lol so I like u already :)
Blank
2089321_tn?1333882187
Omg honey u are me about  a month ago have u read anything on my profile? You should  if u haven't already I was in the same boat I finally had to leave and get my life bck wich ment leaving my baby steeler for s while my now ex refuses to get clean and I was going down a hole so far deep I didn't think I could get clean bc if I did the withdrawls would be so bad tht I wouldn't live through recovery bc I'm also a type 1 diabetic u have to leave honey I never thought I could do it and when I signed up on this site and told him be was do angry with me tht was it I wanted more then what he could give me I will be ur friend and help u through it **** I will even give u my number if u wanted to talk on the phone for support u need as much love and support u can get and this site has taught me tht I'm not the only one and I'm not alone:) I will be here for u love keep ur head up ur not alone..
Blank
Diabeticgirl,

I am so happy for you and proud of you for leaving that bad relationship.

What you said about noticing the sky resonated with me. The other day I saw the brilliant contrast between the bright green of the trees and the clear postcard sky and I can't describe the fullness I felt in my heart. We miss so much when we are on those pills. Their job is to numb pain but unfortunately they numb everything else too.

Summer, I realize it is easy for people to give advice. I have left a toxic, abusive relationship and oh yes, it was hard. Sometimes I didn't know if I could make it. I did, though. I am thinking of you.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Addiction: Substance Abuse Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...