best way to use subutex?
my doc says to stay on for years but we all know thats how they make cash , im starting again on monday , i have been taking 9 - 12 percocet 10mg pills per day , i have been on and off sub for yrs now but i always go back to the painkillers cause i feel that when i take the sub it gets weeker after a while and dosent work plus i feel like i have the flu while on , so knowing im coming off 100mg of percocet per day what kind of subutex taper is good and whats the quickest i can do it in ? if i take more then 4mg i feel to messed up so 4 will be my starting point .

thanks
just know get on and off as quick as u can,...taper can be 1 week or 3 weeks depending on u...u know this drug it seems...good idea to write it out on paer..and pick ur QUIT day...and do not keep extras....what can u do different this time around?
I recommend you go to the Health Pages  (upper right side of this page) and look for a post titled "Members Experiences Coming off of Suboxone"   It may help you decide about using Sub. All the best.
I think he says he has used the sub severral times....have you tried aftercare?