better but...
Finally getting over the stomach bug. I did however slip and take a half of a percoset.  I am tapering still from Ultram but I'll tell ya the stomach bug whooped my butt. sosad nice to see you are back. Minnie missed ya, I hope all is well. I guess I'm gonna read some posts because I haven't been around much the lat couple of days. Hope you are all doing well.
Half a perc isn't that big a deal, especially since you are still tapering.  I think you are doing awsome!
Thank you missed ya though. I wish I was as far along as you are.
Soon you will be and just think about all of the progress you have made while tapering!  You are a lot farther down the road than most!  Some people don't even realize they are addicts.  Also, it is very smart to taper off of ultram.  I have heard it is very different from vic/oxy/perc, etc.  So be proud!
Thank you and I hope all is well with ya
I'm so glad you're better today.  I was gettin worried about ya sweetie.  Was thinkin about ya.  Luvs ya, Lil.
I have been thinking about you - and I think that you are doing so great - it is amazing that you have been able to continue tapering with w/d AND stomach flu. I don't believe half a Percacet will make any difference, especially since they are not the kind of pills that you are tapering from, so I wouldn't worry about it.

I am continuing my on/off taper (not impressive, I know, but better than nothing...), but I have gathered all the things from the Thomas recipe - even xanax - so I am ready to taper seriously next week and then quit, when I have time off. I'm really hoping that the support from this forum will help me be strong.

Singha, I hope you feel better today, you are so close now, and good luck with the last part of the taper.
Minnie