Addiction: Substance Abuse Community
better but...

This community is a place to share information and support with others who are trying to stop using drugs, prescription drugs, alcohol, tobacco or other addictive substances. Discuss with others, the symptoms of addiction, addiction recovery, ways to quit like tapering and cold turkey, and withdrawal symptoms. If you are interested in general "chat", please visit our Addiction Social Community.

better but...

Finally getting over the stomach bug. I did however slip and take a half of a percoset.  I am tapering still from Ultram but I'll tell ya the stomach bug whooped my butt. sosad nice to see you are back. Minnie missed ya, I hope all is well. I guess I'm gonna read some posts because I haven't been around much the lat couple of days. Hope you are all doing well.
Half a perc isn't that big a deal, especially since you are still tapering.  I think you are doing awsome!
Thank you missed ya though. I wish I was as far along as you are.
Thank you and I hope all is well with ya
I'm so glad you're better today.  I was gettin worried about ya sweetie.  Was thinkin about ya.  Luvs ya, Lil.
Soon you will be and just think about all of the progress you have made while tapering!  You are a lot farther down the road than most!  Some people don't even realize they are addicts.  Also, it is very smart to taper off of ultram.  I have heard it is very different from vic/oxy/perc, etc.  So be proud!
I have been thinking about you - and I think that you are doing so great - it is amazing that you have been able to continue tapering with w/d AND stomach flu. I don't believe half a Percacet will make any difference, especially since they are not the kind of pills that you are tapering from, so I wouldn't worry about it.

I am continuing my on/off taper (not impressive, I know, but better than nothing...), but I have gathered all the things from the Thomas recipe - even xanax - so I am ready to taper seriously next week and then quit, when I have time off. I'm really hoping that the support from this forum will help me be strong.

Singha, I hope you feel better today, you are so close now, and good luck with the last part of the taper.
Minnie