buprenorphine
I have heard that buprenorhine helps with stopping cravings from opiate addiction. Is this true ? What does it make you feel like,high like on downers or what ?? How can it be obtained ?
Most of the time you get in in rapid detox, in hospitals.  It levels out your receptors in your brain so it's not such a shock when you decide to stop oxyconintin, morphine etc.. It would get you high if you just took it for no reason without having other opiates in your system. That's from what I have read in the past, someone will correct me if I'm wrong.  Stay away from it unless you need it.
the above post is from a different chad...
Brian used to post here and was very knowledgeable about buprenorphine... you may find some of these postings in the archive. Anyway, someone e-mailed me about this topic and wants to talk to him... but I have no clue how to reach him. Anyone who knows... or Brian himself.. send  mail to ***@****       Thanks, Brighty
i detoxed with bupriex to get off of heroin.  it was relatively discomfort free.  and when released, as buprinex is also addictive, there is a mild withdrawl that is enormously helped bu clonidine and a sedative type drug.  hope this is some help.
Hey folks, try to put a last initial with your name to avoid confusion with same names.Looks like we have a new Chad . Welcome.
Amy
I live in Costa Rica and am detoxing from Methadone.  When I got here 2 years ago, I was on 130 mg.  Today I am only on 10 mg., but can't seem to get any lower than that without severe withdrawals.  I even have seizures.  I can't afford to go to the states:  pay for round trip ticket, shop around for clinics (I know the one in Florida) but I just can't afford $1,000 on top of that, and who knows what else.  I want to order on-line, but how can I get a prescription?  I know there are International websites that will send it to you w/o a prescription, but are they reliable because I will be having it shipped to my parents' house in the U.S. and they will bring it to me in a couple of months to bypass the harshest customs laws in the world.  In Costa Rica, they require a prescription from the country it's being shipped from, the country it's being shipped to, then they tax each and evey pill, ampule or whatever and after they steal whatever they want they usually demand a bribe so who knows when or if I'll get it.  Does anyone have any advice?
I have found that it is about time,that treatment such as buprenorphine was developed and presented or proposed as being presented in an annonymous setting,;believing that it will save lives and help countless thousands get the help they so desperately need to survive in our present state on the Planet
only they have really dragged thier feet on this one ,and get ready for the plague that I know I am afflicted with ,as yet dormant but still there and waiting to unfold ,not having great success but yet putting it out there quick was a slick move,
they really need to speed this buprenorphine treatment up and
pronto ,let's be fair ,compassionate,and truthful,and let's
also save billions of dollars and live s,for God sake come on with it !!!!!Please.Most of us have Hep-c to also deal with,
I know I've got to die when it's time for me to die,now that we know addiction is a disease let's act NOW,Yesterday.
I live in costa rica also and would like to know if you found a way to get suboxone. please email me at ***@**** THANKS
This is a very old post 2000
Start a new post. You will get much faster responses.