burning skin
Hi guys thanx for the replies od day 7 no percs no morphine I do have a ? Dose anyone know why I would be feeling such a hurtful burn all over my lower body I'm in tears
i m sorry you re feeling bad....i m not sure but you might want to call your doctor or go to an emergency room....i had pins and needle feelings in my hands...like tingleling but never no burning pain...if you re in tears go to E,R....hope you feel better soon....maria
I had nerve problems all over.  It started at my toes and fingertips and hurt.  Neurontin stopped that but I'm not sure what is going on with you.

Do you have a doc you can call?  Otherwise, I agree with merrymaria, go to the ER and see if they can figure out what is going on and make it stop!

Lizzy
Hi I was put on morphine and oxy for bad back and siatica on left side but it never burned all over both sides and bottom all the way to my feet I do take lyrica still each day I am in a very bad situation at home kept upping dose of morphine now I have not used 7 days could this be my nerves in back and legs over acting.   ,? Thanx for your help all alone. M
I sent you an email.