Addiction: Substance Abuse Community
buying soma legal online?

This community is a place to share information and support with others who are trying to stop using drugs, prescription drugs, alcohol, tobacco or other addictive substances. Discuss with others, the symptoms of addiction, addiction recovery, ways to quit like tapering and cold turkey, and withdrawal symptoms. If you are interested in general "chat", please visit our Addiction Social Community.

buying soma legal online?

I am a little confused about Soma. I saw website:  My Canadian Pharmacy ( anyone familiar wth them- on the level?)  

Can I buy Soma myself without a prescription legally? I have had a lot of  slips/falls lately on ice, slipped on black ice, then slid in puddle  a few days later and really tore up my knee and wrenched my neck badly.  I thought Soma might help.  I have scrip for Vic or Oxycodone for arthritis pain, but want to stay off aceotmnophen in them.. Would Soma help wrenched muscles?   Being older and overweight doesn;t help a bit..

advice? ( Not looking to get addicted or take for pleasure--so before I give  them my CC number I wonder if it is legit, and if I can buy on my own?)

thanks for any advice!
If you're serious, then I hope this helps.

There is NO LEGAL WAY to purchase a PRESCRIPTION DRUG WITHOUT A VALID PRESCRIPTION.

It's that simple.

Regardless of the "legitimacy" of the website you are attempting to purchase it from. *HINT:if they let you purchase a prescription medication without a prescription,how legitimate do you think they are, really? And keeping that in mind, do you really want to chance giving them your CC information?

BNB
I know people who've bought rx online and it's insane to me. They would "call in" the prescription to certain pharmacies after having done a telephone examination on the patient.

I wouldn't give these people my initials muchless my Credit Card and I surely wouldn't take any meds sent by some special pharmacy.

Be careful. It ain't worth it.
I take soma 350mg one at bedtime to help sleep. Prescription only.

Online w/o a prescription??? How would you know your getting the real deal?????

I wouldnt personally
If you have a legitimate medical need, then why wouldn't you go to your doctor and get them legally?  If you explained why you wanted Soma instead of something else and have no history of excessive use of other narcotics, you should be able to get a short term amount to get you over this recent spell of bad luck.

Certainly much better to try that than to use a shady online pharmacy.
OMG...they actually let you do that without a script? That's basically as bad as going and buying it off the street then (which I was doing all the time) But man, I can't believe they actually do it like that online...WOW!!! i wouldn't try it, only cause I think that everyone online that wants your credit card info, is out to get you somehow someway!!!! i'd forget about it!! Oh, this is to rock and the person who posted it!! SORRY!! But rock you said you got it online before, did they snag your info or what? I'd be petrified even if someone told me it was legit!!! That's me though!!!
I didn't catch the name who posted, but if you are in that much pain honey you should go to the doc's, they'll help ya out!!! Watch that international stuff man, they really try to get people! I mean as far as getting a med online I donno, but I know the Canadian lottery sent me a check, wanted me 2 cash it and western union it to them so they could release my 150,000 check!! Yea they sent me a stolen check....and if I would have cashed it I could've gotten in alot of trouble!! Thank God I'm not that stupid! Boy, I wanted too though LOL
OH!  I did not know SOMA was a prescrption only medicine!! sorry!! honest... when I fell into the site accidentally I was reminded of the new  laws that let Americans buy  via CANADA  which has lower cost options... so I thought it was THAT, not an illegal thing.

Makes sense...they did NOT sell/offer Vicodin or other  restrictyed drugs  ( A BIG TIP OFF if they DO offer to sell narcotics)  so I tought it was legit!

thanks for the warning.. this is a case of IGNORANCE ccan get you in trouble.

gain I am NOT lookign go any hihgs, and heard it cn be a problem, but for VALID need..it exists..right?

OK thanks again for the warnings.. I am loathe to give my CC to stores  LIKE THIS ( Now undestand  I RUN an online web store business which is legitimate, so I dont think twice about -- but the medical world seems to be very very different)

I do see my doc in a month, and will ask about the Soma..as a Veteran some drugs are not on the formulary, even generic, so I was  just getting info from you guys too before I see him..
Ok I live near Canada... I have been there.. they sell half that stuff off the shelf.. It does not need a script to get it.... but here is the problem you can get into a lot of trouble buying it if you don't live there... two you can kill your self with that stuff. and i don't mean over time and it will do damage... it is a trancealizer... it will stop your hart in a minute if you take to much.... you really need to see a doc and ask for it and take it is a it says... please believe me i am one of those people who abused them.... and it almost cost me my life! careful please! talk to a doctor... and you are at risk not seeing one and you also can be put in jail!
That's crazy!!!!! OMG!!!! I'm glad I never had a credit card or anything and knew that info when I was messing up!!! Tomarrow makes 2 weeks with one slip!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!! That's crazy, and the govt allows this to happen to us!!! It's because they want the money for themselves, rather then people sellin' them out on the streets illegally!! Did you know prescription drugs are the most used ILLEGAL drug now, theres so many people that take them without seeing a doctor it's crazy!!! And I think that the govt did this to us on purpose!!!! Because they want something addictive that's not easily given up...so we'd keep coming back 2 them! And it prooves it more considering that they allow you to buy that stuff online....did you have a script!! That's going to be even more bogus if you didn't!!! I don't understand that at all!!!!
Ever heard of uninsured people? I never ordered meds online and when I was young and uninsured just lived w/ the pain from any injury and adjusted the dose of canine antibiotics for infection. Uninsured? Try going to an MD if you want a door shut in your face...
soma.is a  wonder drug.So much so the pharmaceutical company's can't make anything like it!
Gawd I hope you can get Soma online that would be a Gawd send.
Yes there is thank goodness..You must not be inpain
But if you are in real physical pain what do you do to make it stop???
so do I ..Thank goodness..If only they had something comparable.
Hi Lola, this is a really old thread and chanes are the people you are responding to havent been on the forum in  along time. Just wanted to let you know :)
Hey Lola, Teresa is right about this being a really old thread.  No one has posted on it since March 2012.  When I was new to this forum, I didn't know an old thread from a new one, much less HOW to start a new thread.
If you start at the top of the substance abuse forum and hit the orange post a question button, you can ask or request help that will get you a lot more visibility and answers to your questions.
As far as Soma goes......I am VERY familiar with that drug.  It was changed to a controlled substance by the FDA in Jan 2012 (a yr ago)
It chemically breaks down in our bodies just like a benzo.  It can also be addictive.  Most dr's are not prescribing it anymore for this reason.  They have a tendency to prescribe flexeril or baclofen instead.
Just thought you'd like to know.....
Please don't buy from online pharmacy's. There are so many stories of Canadian and Mexican pharmacies sending "meds" to people in the US that were placebo, or worse.

I read a cpl articles online abt the DEA cracking down on the ppl and sites for this! DONT EVER DO IT!!!
________________________________________________

** CLOSED DISCUSSION**
            NO MORE COMMENTS PLEASE