Addiction: Substance Abuse Community
calotapin

This community is a place to share information and support with others who are trying to stop using drugs, prescription drugs, alcohol, tobacco or other addictive substances. Discuss with others, the symptoms of addiction, addiction recovery, ways to quit like tapering and cold turkey, and withdrawal symptoms. If you are interested in general "chat", please visit our Addiction Social Community.

calotapin

Anyone heard of this? My husband who is addicted to Morphine just said he got this from someone to help with his anxiety. I told him about the Thomas Recipe and we have not been able to find any Valium, is this equivalent?
is it kolonipin?  if so it is s benzo much like valuim.
I don't know, that is how it was spelled in the text that was sent to me... I'm looking on the internet and it does come up spelled the way I spelled it but not much information...
I googled it and there is match for that word. Something is wrong, try to figure in drugs.com-I believe it is the site- that help you identify the pill or capsule by color and markings in both sides.
Good luck

Bob
I found a little snippet on The peoplespharmacy-info.com .Is this any use?

Check out the site i dont know how trustworthy this site is..
.
"Treats seizures, panic disorder, and anxiety. This medicine is a benzodiazepine. "
sorry its prescriptiondrug-info.com