Addiction: Substance Abuse Community
can this be snorted to get high?

This community is a place to share information and support with others who are trying to stop using drugs, prescription drugs, alcohol, tobacco or other addictive substances. Discuss with others, the symptoms of addiction, addiction recovery, ways to quit like tapering and cold turkey, and withdrawal symptoms. If you are interested in general "chat", please visit our Addiction Social Community.

can this be snorted to get high?

My step-daughter went to her Mothers this weekend and found this pill 750 mg along with a gum scraping tool on her night stand, Do people snort this drug to get high?
It is Vicoden from the sounds of it and yes, people do snort it sadly enough. This is not a good sign that this is going on where she is staying.
what writing does the 750 pill have on it?

Avatar n tn
we go back to court No 10th to see what we can do about her going there but drugs were not the issue...guess it needs to be added to the list!
Avatar n tn
west - ward 292
Methocarbamol

skeletal muscle relaxant-  I have never heard of ppl snorting them
Avatar n tn
I looked this pill up and it did say it was a muscle relaxer
Avatar n tn
thanks guys
yes i dont know anyone would want to snort them be we need to remeber this is a young girl .This is the time to get into a magor dialong about drug useage I started at 14 .
it's a muscle relaxer, I have never heard of anyone snorting it and a gum scraper on a night stand.  Someone is paranoid I would be very careful to make accusations without concrete proof.  Think about it addicts don't leave anything lying around.  This one is just way to far fetched for me. Sorry
Soma is a drug of abuse if someone takes a bu11load of it...usually 5 pills or more to get a benzo high and go to sleep/benzo users have a high tolerence to soma tho as a rule...snorting it/never heard of it/but i had never heard of snorting sub nor wellbutrin til I got on this forum..so who knows?
yes it happens sadly enough. some people go to extremes often too many times. i dont know why some1 would snort an anti-depressant tho. Then again my husband is an EMT and you wouldnt believe the things he has seen
She could be snorting it. When i run out of my drug of choice i'll take anything to be honest. I've snorted muscle relaxants, xanax, valium, ambien, suboxone, anything that I thought would get me some kind of high. Sometimes i think i am even addicted to the process of grating them up and snorting them. Hopefully your daughter isn't doing this though. If she is maybe if you can just talk to her and let her know you're here to help her and stand by her side then she will do her best to stop?
Avatar n tn
www.drugs.com will tell what it is under PILL IDENTIFIER
oh wait, i just re read your post, sorry i thought you meant you found that on your daughter's night stand but I see you said she found it on her mom's nightstand, sry disregard wat i said.
I read a post on wikianswers or wikiquestions where this guy was asking the same thing. He apparently tried it, but I don't think he experienced any effects. Muscle relaxants, at least the OTC kind, seem very weak. I actually took 2 very recently for sore legs, and nothing happened. I didn't feel "high" nor did my aches go away!