Addiction: Substance Abuse Community
can you get suboxone online

This community is a place to share information and support with others who are trying to stop using drugs, prescription drugs, alcohol, tobacco or other addictive substances. Discuss with others, the symptoms of addiction, addiction recovery, ways to quit like tapering and cold turkey, and withdrawal symptoms. If you are interested in general "chat", please visit our Addiction Social Community.

can you get suboxone online

It sounds like a wonder drug that I may just need. I don't want to tell anyone especially my doc about this addiction so if anyone knows a reliable sight that I can get it from without script let me know. Still tapering day 4 from an 11 year fight with Ultram. It always won till now......It is my turn.
Tags: Addiction
I it highly resricted.. so i would guess not.. only doc certified to give it can and they can only treat 100 patients at a time.. go to the site suboxone.com
really thank you I will. Never heard of it before.
do you know if you need a refferral?
I am not sure about that.. good question.. I am sure it varies from insurance co. and by doc.. there is a list of doc that are permitted to perscribe it..
found it thank you again