Addiction: Substance Abuse Community
caps

This community is a place to share information and support with others who are trying to stop using drugs, prescription drugs, alcohol, tobacco or other addictive substances. Discuss with others, the symptoms of addiction, addiction recovery, ways to quit like tapering and cold turkey, and withdrawal symptoms. If you are interested in general "chat", please visit our Addiction Social Community.

caps

sorry about the caps guys.....i e-mail to a few very old ladies and they prefer caps as they can see the print better......i apologize....i wasn't shouting, honest!
also, thanks to all that have helped me with my being scared and everything.......i appreciate everyone's concern and interest in me and wish all of you the best.
It's ok hun - no need to apoligize.
Don't think it is that big of a deal...I really hope you do well whenyou decide to quit, just remember ANYTHING is possible if you want it bad enough! Unfornately nothing comes easy in life, sometimes we got to put some effort into things. This is the way God made it, he wants us to know that good things come to those who want it, (if they are willing to try) He wants this for you my friend, this is why he led you here, to get you started in the right direction to start your new and much better life.

Have faith in yourself - Set a goal for yourself - Just do this for yourself

Remember life is way too short to let drugs take over - better yourself, and Girl you will be so glad you did...Fight Fight Fight...Be strong...Do this!!!

Keep me informed i really wanna know how you are doing, and the progress you make.

Take care
Hopeless
Hello BETZ

No big deal about the caps and I think that it is so sweet that you are emailing  with the elders,  they must be "happenin' gals" to be up there emailin' and thangs!!!lol

You have a great day and stay strong, ok!  We are pulling for you and this really can be done.

tzt
hi!  thanks for your support and for chatting with me.  this is really a neat sight.  folk all seem to be so eager to encourage each other.....it's wonderful.
i have only been on here about 3 days and i have blown it.  i was off the hydrocodones when i came on and i was off i guess about 2 1/2 days but i went and got more and now i am back at it....although i am trying to be more reserved about taking them.  i am gonna try to go off of them by tapering....some say that can work and some say it won't work.   i guess i will try tapering and if that doesn't work, i guess i have a hard row to hoe.  i did it last summer for about 5 or 6 days and it was hell......guess i can do it again.
i do hope i can control myself though so i can taper and not have to have such a ruff time of it.

anyway, how are you doing?  please chat with me if you want to.  being new i am just now starting to make a few friends.  

yeah, those little old ladies i e-mail with are amazing.  they are in their 70's and 80's and they are computer savvy......cool huh?

ttyl  take care and enjoy your evening best ya can.