changing everything
This is more of a statement . I have so many things going on in my life right now well since forever.... I want to make so many changes but I am having a hard time moving forward....other than recently quitting pain  pills I don't think I have ever completed anything in my life... why can't I finish anything? Sad thing is I'm actually good at most thing that I have started so why didn't I finish? What does it mean when when you know what you want but you don't  go for it?I know  im not lazy I'm always o the go and I have never been one to just sit around......well I guess this wasn't just a statement because I am full of questions....I'm so great at helping others , advising others. I just can't seem to help my self...how do I do it for me? I have left a path of ruin behind me over so many years.when I close my eyes I see a path that looks like a tornado  would have left behind... I am grateful for so many  things that I have been through because it has made me  who I am today...but damn I can't help but wonder  what  if...... I have made amends with my family and they have all been wonderful but I still wonder who else am I forgetting....is it me ? How does one make amends to one self? Although I have been a bit depressed lately I would rather be feeling this way that being numb.I guess I have got a lot of soul searching ahead of me .....
Hi Free ,  We can do little about the past . Only learn from it ,  not able to change it.
We can start a positive tomorrow any time we want it .
Look at all  the things we are blessed with and can do  , We have many .

Go to a store and buy something for the homeless in your city . Look to give again not take .
Buy some food  for your local foodbank
Rescue a dog or cat from the pound , Do something for others thats been on your mind that you would like to do .
The depressed feeling will leave you ...  Congrat's on being pill free again , Stay strong Think positive  ... Ron
Hey freely congrats on getting clean, you need to stop thinking about what you didn't do and start doing what you know what you can do. As Norco pointed out "We can do little about the past . Only learn from it ,  not able to change it. " So stop thinking in past tense and get on with the rest of your life.

You stated "other than recently quitting pain  pills I don't think I have ever completed anything in my life" Well that proves that you CAN accomplish things. So move on to igger and better things as you deserve it. I know you can be great so just go for it.