chat rooms ?
are there any chat rooms that you guys get together in and talk ? or just here in the forum.... i was just curious. seems like that might help sometimes. im kind of a geek so im into stuff like that :)
Cancel
9 Answers
Page 1 of 1
177036 tn?1192290235
I haven't heard of any... that's a good idea and maybe you otta run it by "MedHelp" ?????
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
yeah i think i will... if they do not have any interest. i can make one if people would use it. i will send mail to them and see what they say.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
helo can anyone help me?
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
i am going throw i v f and i was woundering if there is any one going throw this too
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
495284 tn?1333897642
At the top of this page there is a green button that says Post a Question, click on that and tell us what is going on with you.....This one you wrote on is an old post.      sara
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
199177 tn?1332183097
Its super easy just go up to the top where it says" post a question" and start a new thread this is a very old one and I would hate to see it get over looked ..see you out there .
avis
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
I ve just finished a 3 day bindge and I feel like I'm dying it's my fault but couldn't stop and I desperately need too
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
7671414 tn?1395664095
Welcome..This is a very old post.. Please go to the top of the page and click question and start your own.U will get responses.There will be ppl on thru out the day to help u with your struggles.. Please let us know a little more so we can help u.what u took,how long.? congrats on coming here it is a great start on your road to taking your life back..Hugs
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Addiction: Substance Abuse Community Resources
Top Addiction Answerers
Blank
gnarly_1