chat rooms ?
are there any chat rooms that you guys get together in and talk ? or just here in the forum.... i was just curious. seems like that might help sometimes. im kind of a geek so im into stuff like that :)
I haven't heard of any... that's a good idea and maybe you otta run it by "MedHelp" ?????
yeah i think i will... if they do not have any interest. i can make one if people would use it. i will send mail to them and see what they say.
helo can anyone help me?
i am going throw i v f and i was woundering if there is any one going throw this too
At the top of this page there is a green button that says Post a Question, click on that and tell us what is going on with you.....This one you wrote on is an old post.      sara
Its super easy just go up to the top where it says" post a question" and start a new thread this is a very old one and I would hate to see it get over looked ..see you out there .
avis
I ve just finished a 3 day bindge and I feel like I'm dying it's my fault but couldn't stop and I desperately need too
Welcome..This is a very old post.. Please go to the top of the page and click question and start your own.U will get responses.There will be ppl on thru out the day to help u with your struggles.. Please let us know a little more so we can help u.what u took,how long.? congrats on coming here it is a great start on your road to taking your life back..Hugs