Addiction: Substance Abuse Community
checking in...

This community is a place to share information and support with others who are trying to stop using drugs, prescription drugs, alcohol, tobacco or other addictive substances. Discuss with others, the symptoms of addiction, addiction recovery, ways to quit like tapering and cold turkey, and withdrawal symptoms. If you are interested in general "chat", please visit our Addiction Social Community.

checking in...

just got home from work amd wanted to check in on everyone. see it was a busy day on here. still trying to read all the posts. if anyone wants to chat i'm here for awhile tonight

luv you guys,
tink
How are you doing today...work does take the mind off things and it is exhausting...feels good to come home and relax (LOL not w/ all the kiddies around). I was thinking about what some of you said how you look at people and wonder how they live life clean/no drugs. I was at my daughters bb game and I could actually relate to that...no drugs in my system and I was actually functioning again!  I think George said you start finding pieces of your life returning...that is so true! How are things going for you? Still bad pain?  I'm sure you're going to find your old self again!
Peace,
Marcie
yes still bad pain, thats the "catch-22" in my situation. i love going to work and getting out. however, it puts strain o my adhesions and scar tissue creating alot of pain. i'm taking it one day at a time. i need to retrain my brain to know the difference between "real pain" and the pain my mind creates so it can get more pills. its a rough hard road, but one i have to walk if i ever want my life back