Addiction: Substance Abuse Community
cocaine

This community is a place to share information and support with others who are trying to stop using drugs, prescription drugs, alcohol, tobacco or other addictive substances. Discuss with others, the symptoms of addiction, addiction recovery, ways to quit like tapering and cold turkey, and withdrawal symptoms. If you are interested in general "chat", please visit our Addiction Social Community.

cocaine

Why can't I stop taking cocaine it's wrecking my life I really need to stop but just can't seem to do it
Just a guess......because you are addicted to it???  I knew opiates/ subs were ruining my life, dulling my brain, making my personality different, costing me thousands of dollars every month (so bills weren't getting paid, spouse found out) but i just couldn't stop. They had me.....is it possible that coke has you at this point?  Perhaps it's time to tell someone, discuss it and make a plan?  There are hundreds of people on this site that have asked the question you just asked....quit the drugs.....gone through w/d and cravings....and made it through.  Are you ready to make a plan and get clean? If so, we're all here to help!  Post again when you can so we can talk!
You have to really want to come clean.
Try going to some meetings like AA/NA or even talk to a therapist about this. Addiction is a disease and if you read about it in a more Scientific way you will understand why it can be hard to stop. It all tends to be a Brain thing. It whacks out all the Nero-transmitters and there is so much more. Time & Patience is what it takes to work on coming clean. YOU will have to change your playground and playmates and make many new behaviors changes. Making a New World for yourself.

Maybe post this over at our "Substance Abuse Community.
I wish you the best. Get out before it takes everything away from you and even your Life. We do not know what is in those type of drugs these days.
Bless
Coke takes everything away from you, I ended up doing lines alone as well as on nights out, I drove under the influence, so lucky that I never hurt myself or others. NA has been so good for me, so good to be able to share and listen to others who know exactly how you are feeling. I'm currently 44 days clean, the craving is very slowly going, how you feeling today?