Addiction: Substance Abuse Community
cocaine abuse

This community is a place to share information and support with others who are trying to stop using drugs, prescription drugs, alcohol, tobacco or other addictive substances. Discuss with others, the symptoms of addiction, addiction recovery, ways to quit like tapering and cold turkey, and withdrawal symptoms. If you are interested in general "chat", please visit our Addiction Social Community.

cocaine abuse

I have a question about a perforated septum.  I started doing cocaine about a year ago to lose weight and unfortunately was introduced to the party aspect of it.  My usage increased and despite painful side effects continued without hesitation.  A recent tumultuous relationship increased my need to be numb.  In January I felt a small hole developing and notice abnormal noise when inhaling and exhaling.  About 3 weeks ago I shined a light in my nose to see if I could see anything.  There was a hole completely through.  I began using Neosporin to try and heal it.  This week I have not seen the light shining through.  Can this really heal or is it just an obstruction?  
Also, I have had any bleeding for about 3 months now.  Is that a good thing or a bad thing?  I also have been noticing an abnormal viscosity if/when my nose runs.  Is it possible this may be brain fluid and not mucus?
If anyone has any comments or info, I would really appreciate it.