cocaine abuse
I have a question about a perforated septum.  I started doing cocaine about a year ago to lose weight and unfortunately was introduced to the party aspect of it.  My usage increased and despite painful side effects continued without hesitation.  A recent tumultuous relationship increased my need to be numb.  In January I felt a small hole developing and notice abnormal noise when inhaling and exhaling.  About 3 weeks ago I shined a light in my nose to see if I could see anything.  There was a hole completely through.  I began using Neosporin to try and heal it.  This week I have not seen the light shining through.  Can this really heal or is it just an obstruction?  
Also, I have had any bleeding for about 3 months now.  Is that a good thing or a bad thing?  I also have been noticing an abnormal viscosity if/when my nose runs.  Is it possible this may be brain fluid and not mucus?
If anyone has any comments or info, I would really appreciate it.