Addiction: Substance Abuse Community
cocaine allergic reaction

This community is a place to share information and support with others who are trying to stop using drugs, prescription drugs, alcohol, tobacco or other addictive substances. Discuss with others, the symptoms of addiction, addiction recovery, ways to quit like tapering and cold turkey, and withdrawal symptoms. If you are interested in general "chat", please visit our Addiction Social Community.

cocaine allergic reaction

used  cocaine for the first time two weeks ago got allergic reaction,dry throat,dry mouth ,clogged nose,mucus stuck in throat ,hard time swollowing,]acid reflux,went to doctor didnt say i took drugs ,doctor perscribed reflux meds,didnt take them due to side affects ,i am a type 2 diabetic,tighting of stomach as if it may seem like anxiety attack,what should i do please. also lost 20 pounds,and quit smoking tobacco cold turkey,ten year chain smoker,

If you don't get honest with the doctor about what happened--they can't help you. Especially with your other medical problems, you need to tell the truth and get to the bottom of this. We cannot possibly diagnose you here. Please see your doctor.

Best of luck.
It's a blessing in disguise.  Don't use Coke!
You should avoid cocaine in the future.

Spray your nose with saline spray twice a day for the next three days.

You'll be fine.

CATUF
2215
that sounds kinda normal to me .. cocaine destroys your nasal passages , hard to swallow because of the numbness . Other drugs such as lidocaine numb you and make it hard to swallow.. But Cocaine is the devil ..Stay away .. I truley believe that my experience with cocaine over 10 yrs ago led to me my current phentermine addiction .I was beautiful , no weight problems til after cocaine ..After I stopped useing
I agree with everyone.  Cocaine will destroy your life, so it is a blessing in disguise.  I struggled with that drug for so many years, please don't go there!