cocaine damage to nose
About 8 months ago i snorted nearly 2 grams of cocaine every day. I am now drug free and have even given up smoking after 13 years.

My question is that during the period of me snorting for about 3 months i only ever used my left nostril to snort and i damaged my columella ( the skin just inside your nose on either side). about half a centimetre is completely missing. this has caused my nostrils to change shape and appearance which is very depressing and concerning.

My question is what type of surgery can be done to fix this if any at all? can there be some sort of skin/tissue graft that can be done?

any help would be greatly appreciated
Far as I know, your stuck with a hole in your nose. I aquired mine at 14 years old, so of course bein stupid I started smoking it. I am not sure of surgery, never checked into that end of it. But I do know it will not regrow on its on. It may form some scar tissue and ease up a bit, it may not. Id check with a local surgeon and see if there is any possibilty of surgery. congrads on the 8 months clean time, keep at it.
I wish i had an answer for you but i dont.  I would suggest you go and see a doctor and see what you can have done.  I had many issues with my nose while doing cocaine but i never required medical attention.  It always seemed to heal up after being stopped up, bleeding, etc.  

And how long have you been cocaine free, you didn't mention so i was just wondering if you had just stopped or has it been a while?
thanks. i guess tissue don't grow back on its own, kind of luck i have lol. I will try to fing out more and post my findings.
i stopped 5 months ago. probably would be dead if i didn't.
definetly come back n let us know if a surgeon is consulted. I am curious to know if it can be fixed by surgery. I would assume with all the advancments in medicine they should be able to at least make cosmetic changes to your nose for appearance.