Addiction: Substance Abuse Community
crazyhoosiermama

This community is a place to share information and support with others who are trying to stop using drugs, prescription drugs, alcohol, tobacco or other addictive substances. Discuss with others, the symptoms of addiction, addiction recovery, ways to quit like tapering and cold turkey, and withdrawal symptoms. If you are interested in general "chat", please visit our Addiction Social Community.

crazyhoosiermama

Hello dear, hope you are checking in.  I was just wanting to check on you and see how you were doing today?  Sounds like so far your withdrawal symptoms are fairly mild, hope it did not kick in to full-blown agony today.  If you come around, please just let us know what is going on and how you are doing.  I notice that the Thomas recipe has been posted just a few slots down below, I know you were asking about things you could take yesterday to help with the symptoms.

Well, just wanted to say hi and ask how you were doing.

Love, Cindy