Addiction: Substance Abuse Community
cymbalta

This community is a place to share information and support with others who are trying to stop using drugs, prescription drugs, alcohol, tobacco or other addictive substances. Discuss with others, the symptoms of addiction, addiction recovery, ways to quit like tapering and cold turkey, and withdrawal symptoms. If you are interested in general "chat", please visit our Addiction Social Community.

cymbalta

anyone have any thoughts on this
My feeling is stay away from it..The withdrawals from that are horrible. As to it working, People have praise it saying its the best thing to come in their lives and others that say it a dreadful drug,,especially if you decide to quit taking it. That involves a long taper which was finally written into the warnings.

.I had only taken it for a month and can't say if that was long enough that I should have had noticible change for the better or not... I just knew at the time I was developing symptoms like these "brain zaps" I didn't like and eventually found info on the web that allowed me to connect the dots on what I was feeling..I then tossed them. Glad I did.