cymbalta
I have a question is anyone out there on a high dose of cymbalta, I have been on 180mg p/day for a year, I decided too try and cut my dose back by 30mg today, and as the day went on I noticed my w/ds were getting bad so I took a 30mg dose and im back too feeling like i did when i woke up this morning which was great. Is there anyone who has experinced this, I mentioned this to my pharmisitist and she had never heard I have noticed this in the past also.
I take 60mg of Cymbalta once a day.( antidepresant & nerve pain) .  I haven't tried to take anymore than what dr. told me to, gesh, I could try it once I guess when the craves hit me.  I am also on Lyrica 50mg 3 times a day for muscle/ nerve pain. I sometimes take Remeron at bedtime if I need it to sleep. I do wish they helped me more for the pain-pain, ha.  Other than otc pain meds, Excedrin, or aleve.  
  I do have muscle relaxers like flexeril and a bottle of doxepin ( sinequan ) but I haven't taken either in a very long time, not even when I was in withdrawls, I guess I just was afraid to take them.  although I should have taken whatever worked, ?? Muscle relaxers just make me so very foggy the next day,miserable.
Sorry to ramble, I'm just a bit upset that I have either lost or misplaced my husband's camera and have torn the house down and my car looking for it!!!!!!!!  I need a sykic(sp?) to help me figure out where it is !!!!!!!!!  It had two or three very important pictures on it!!!  I hate to think someone would take it from my car but I think it was in there last!!!!

From my writing I realize that it's time for me to go to bed,  peace to all

Ella789
i have taken the cymbalta. i was perscribed it for depression which was from a break-up relationship and withdrawl symptoms from hydrocodone. i stayed on the lowest dose even though he wanted to up it for no reason. i haave heard alot of that. anyway if i forgot to take it in the morning i noticed i was very aggitated and mad all day. so on it for about 5 months. then i would open the capsule and pour out just a little bit each day and didn't notice a thing. then more and more until it was hardly any. never noticed any type of withdrawl at all.

btw this was not my doctors instructions. i just read up on it and used my best judgement of how i was feeling.
i was put on it for very very deep depression, i was badly addicted to pain pills had just lost my job b/c of my addiction and i tried to commit sideways if you know what i mean this is why im on such a high it is perscribed but then again so was the pain pills needless to say doc dont always know best

So if im on oxys, and i go on suboxone, i can take cymbalta safely and it will help with withdrawls and depression?
best way to know what u can and can not take with sub is to ask ur prescribing doctor...cymbalta is a heavy duty AD and i have heard u should taper from it..i was at a low dose for a 90 days or so for fibromyalgia and a clump of my hair fell out...i quit the next day with no problem but i was not at ur dose...ask ur doctor and always be safe..keep posting