day 20
Still not sleeping I really want to sleep through the night
Oh hang in there. And know there is nothing wrong with OTC sleeping pills. I went from extra strength to about 1/2 that dose. Some nights I can sleep without them at all, but I have to watch the caffeine intake, etc.

Try the epsom salt bath thing, some Unisom, and choose not to stress as you lay your head on your pillow tonight.
I used to think that I'd just get hooked on sleeping pills or whatever else I take. Most of us addicts are scared to take anything. You need sleep, and there are ways of sleeping well through wd's. The sleep part used to be the worst part for me. I've been through detoxs and not slept for weeks. This time around I sleep every night. I'm just going to say what I take, doesn't mean you should do the same. If you got any questions ask me. I'm taking 100mg serequel for sleep at night. .2mg clonidine at night this lowers blood pressure and helps you relax. This combination alone should get you to sleep, if you still have trouble try getting a 1week prescription for a low-dose benzo, take it at night.

You're sleeping pattern is screwed, the drugs you took are 100x worse than this.

Taking meds through the wd's will establish a normal sleeping pattern. once you're done the wd's you're body can adjust easily to not needing the meds.

Our sleeping pattern is most important.
Yeah I took ambien for my day4-day10.I waited until late at night until I absolutely knew I would not sleep and took the 5 mg.It made me sleep for about 3 hours or so.I was worried I would not be able to sleep without it but since I used it sparingly and not just to stay asleep through the whole withwrawal it worked out ok.