Addiction: Substance Abuse Community
day 3 hydrocodone wd, rex & thomas are you there>?
About This Community:

This community is a place to share information and support with others who are trying to stop using drugs, prescription drugs, alcohol, tobacco or other addictive substances. Discuss with others, the symptoms of addiction, addiction recovery, ways to quit like tapering and cold turkey, and withdrawal symptoms. If you are interested in general "chat", please visit our Addiction Social Community.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

day 3 hydrocodone wd, rex & thomas are you there>?

read the old post ......vicodin for 11/2 yrs osteoarthrotis hip, surgery 3 wks ago, total hip replacement....started having sweating shivering even when i took it after surgery.....right away after surgery.  went coold turkey 3 full days ago now.

saw thomas' receipe also rex from 2002....not sure if you guys are still out there but thank you.  actually feel like i'm dying.....jsut a day or 2 more, ya? husband went for immodium etc,  what about valarian for sleep......my symptoms just like everyone elses'.....hell.  shivering sweating then hot nauseated, diarrea (diarrhea) feel raw inside, feel like i have lock jaw my muscles are so tight. can't sleep. forcing myself to eat & drink.....hip ssurgery nothing compared to this & it was bad.
thanks to everyone
abel
Related Discussions
5 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
711224_tn?1344775287
Hi Abel,
I'm sorry to hear all you have been thru. But, CONGRATS on day 3!!!
Take as more baths as you can. I know it seems crazy but try to exercise. It REALLY help, even a walk. For the sleep you can try melatonin. Drink plenty, eat bananas.
You can and you will do this. Keep posting
I wish you all the best.
sophie.
Thomas is unfortunately no more with us...
Blank
808644_tn?1238848733
thank you....i feel like crying, actually i am.

we love amsterdam we usually stay at zandfort on the beach

what happened to thomas?  afraid to ask but have to.
xoxox from wimberley tx
abel
Blank
711224_tn?1344775287
don't cry, please.  I just pm you.
Zandvoort, I'm hallucinating. LOL
Blank
You might also want to try benadryl for sleep.....its OTC and non-addictive.
Blank
808644_tn?1238848733
ok, i hope this helps:   i've just completed day 4 (as in 96 hrs----you can do it, each hour at a time), like i said earlier post, skin crawlin off skull, intolerance heat or cold, muscle spasm so bad almost like lockjaw, back of neck too, bad. nausea, abd. cramps, etc,

really felt as if my body might actually die. good news,  i'm having pretty ok HOURS right now, ate a taco, drank soup. actually feel like i'm just getting over a virus instead of i could die.

used thomas' recipe in moderation.....just wanted off pills period; all the other advice helped tremendously, it REALLY HELPED, the folks here helped!
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Addiction: Substance Abuse Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Emotional Eating Control: How to St...