Addiction: Substance Abuse Community
day 3

This community is a place to share information and support with others who are trying to stop using drugs, prescription drugs, alcohol, tobacco or other addictive substances. Discuss with others, the symptoms of addiction, addiction recovery, ways to quit like tapering and cold turkey, and withdrawal symptoms. If you are interested in general "chat", please visit our Addiction Social Community.

day 3

Hi I am on day 3 of taking 1 pill 4 to 7 times a day for 2 years i quit for 10 days in may and it was great that time it seamed like after 3 days i was better but I dont feel like leaving the house and am paranoid any idea how long this will last also my ears are ringing
Tags: Day 3
Everytime you quit it can be different.  Anxiety is quite common going through withdrawal and it is hard to say how long it will last.
There are some natural things that you can take.  Several people have found valerian root helpful for anxiety.  I found melatonin helped me.
Congrats on Day 3.  It's usually a tough one.