day 4 is allmost over
Hello all I'm doing it I'm almost to day 5 just wanted to let all u out there with me who is  sick that it does ease up!! The first two days were a living night mare but today is better!! Just push your way though it pray to god to help u that is a big help and just know it does get better god bless u all!!
Congrats to you!!! It is incredibly hard, but we are stronger for it! Keep fighting....I am on day 10 and each day is a little brighter:)))
Congrats Caron !! Whoo Hooo and it gets even better.. Just think clean for the Summer ! :)) lesa
congrats on your day 4!!! ours is tomorrow we pray its better than day 1 and 2... good luck with you on day 5  you can do it
Thank's everyone I'm never going to do this again! And yes for me day one and 2 was the worst! But 3 was better and so was 4 so keep up the good work everyone and I will to god bless u all
Hey congrats on day 4   you did well a lot of people are still really sick on day 4 but it sound like you coming out of it fast .....have you lined up any aftercare yet....please dont try and skip this critical step....I wish you all the best in your recovery good luck and God bless....Gnarly
Hello good to hear from u again u and vikki are the best!! I've found a few places that has na at my hubby said he will go with me till I feel ready to go bye my self !! This was the sickest I've been in my life so there is no way will I go down that road again to much to lose !! Thank u and god bless
Congrats on your clean time!!!  Make you the No1 priority and do whatever it takes to stay on your road to recovery~~~~~~sara
Congrats and Welcome to ur new life Carson. U r doing well! Hang in there, it is so so worth it
Nikita
Thank's everyone I had a good night sleep! And I'm up and moving around more and more today!! So I hoping the sick part is done for good! God bless