day 4 of no vicodin
I feel better but woke up with a racing heart and my anxiety is over the top.
Last night I took a flexeril and an ambien to sleep and that was so nice.
I wish I could just keep sleeping till this is over but I have to live my life, to work etc.
Day 4, your almost through the worst, please keep your chin up dear!  I know I felt the same way and I couldn't sleep at all.  I had the worst restlessness, I ended up cleaning every inch of my house in the middle of the night because I couldn't handle laying in bed and that helped me a lot.  Keep up the good work and congratulations!
thanks firefaery,
this board has helped me so much. Only 3 others know about this issue. One has successfully recovered from this and clean a year. I am thankful I have been to WFS in my area and met her there or I would not have had a F2F person to tell this to.
I know I have a lot ahead of me. My whole goal in getting off the perc/vike was to be able to go to outpatient. They will only take you inpatient if still using I guess. I'm one of those multi-purpose addicts I guess...anything that will make me feel good..opiates, alcohol....ugh
I will try to help out here when I'm better because you guys have helped me so much already and I'm not even thru this yet.
d