Addiction: Substance Abuse Community
day 5 off narcocits,22wks pregnant

This community is a place to share information and support with others who are trying to stop using drugs, prescription drugs, alcohol, tobacco or other addictive substances. Discuss with others, the symptoms of addiction, addiction recovery, ways to quit like tapering and cold turkey, and withdrawal symptoms. If you are interested in general "chat", please visit our Addiction Social Community.

day 5 off narcocits,22wks pregnant

So im back again.But this time is the last time.Ive had this guilty concious of how i can be effecting my newborn for to long and now im finally motived enough that im quiting.Im on day 5 and very proud of myself because the other times i would try to stop i would pretty much just lay in bed all day and think id wait until my energy magically appeared again. This time for the last 3 days i have made a effort to take a walk (atleast 30mins) out of my day. Even though im much more motivated now,im currently not working so time seems to go by really slow in the day and thats when the hard part comes. It doesnt make it easier that my stomach is huge so getting around anywhere is hard enough. Anyone please give as many suggestions as u can think of,what did u do in ur spare time not working? or pregnant trying to stay active while detoxing? thanks for any suggestions
Hi Cash & welcome! Does your Doctor know that you have quit cold turkey? I am assuming that's what you did! I'm certainly no expert on pregnancy, but I would think you would need to make your doctor aware of this! Others will be along who have experience in the pregnancy matter to give better advice! Just want to make sure you are doing the best thing! Good luck! Take care!