Addiction: Substance Abuse Community
denture5lodi

This community is a place to share information and support with others who are trying to stop using drugs, prescription drugs, alcohol, tobacco or other addictive substances. Discuss with others, the symptoms of addiction, addiction recovery, ways to quit like tapering and cold turkey, and withdrawal symptoms. If you are interested in general "chat", please visit our Addiction Social Community.

denture5lodi

I have been off of Percocet for 8 weeks now and I am a hypersensitive person and still having withdrawls the newest withdrawl (withdrawal) now is severe chest pain and lung pain and struggling to breath and still have those dreaded cold swobs hot and cold flashes and still get wierded out in my head this is unberible how much longer this is absolutely terrible I don't wish this misery on anyone
Do you suffer from anxiety? Like did you have anxiety before withdrawls? That kind of sounds like a panic attack. Wds can cause anxiety and panic attacks.Usually the worst of it is long over before 8 weeks, unless you are a chronic anxiety sufferer. I would let your dr know what's going on. It's better to be safe than sorry. Good luck to you. I hope this all resolves soon.
Absolutely go to the Doctor. I wouldn't think you'd have all those symptoms on your 8th week. Better safe than sorry.
Hey Friend,
Yes, be safe and see a doctor, and congrats on  your 8th week.
I had the panic attacks too, even later in the game that you. I still had sweaty hands and feet too at that stage. We are all different, as the last symptom for me was terrible ringing int he ears which took a full year to go away.
Be safe and see the doc about these symptoms. A very low mg of Xanax helped me when I needed it. I am talking about 1/4 of a .25 mg pill, just that slight amount helped. You don't want to get dependant on something else, but a little bit when it gets bad may be ok, again, ask the doc.
Keep us posted, and congrats again on 2 months!
hugs,
Lily
I have never had an panic or anxiety attack in my life.how this started is I had 5 dental implant put in my lower jaw 4 months ago so they put me on Percocet 1 week later I ended up in the hospital with severe throwing up with a 104 fever and severe diahrea and I noticed that anxiety was in the picture to and that never happened before   but the flu was going around to I was in the hospital for 3 days so then when I got home the anxiety got really bad so bad that I called a ambulance and they thought I was having a stroke it was then they said it was a panic attack and they put me on valium it helped some but not fully took 1 pill a day for a couple weeks but really wasn't getting any better now I have stopped taking valium its been 8 days and my god this is terrible also I am sensitive to dang near everything especially drugs and perhaps my implants to also I was fine before implants and was drug free now I have implants and on drugs so what do you think implants or drugs that's what I am fighting with the implants are made of 90%titanium/6%aluminum/4%vanadium and I have had all kinds of tests done at hospital they said my heart is healthy and had several heart tests in all I spent 50,000 dollars in 4 months for the doctor to tell me I am fine that absolute crap and of course they refuse to believe its the implants and refuse to believe that it is drugs now I am so confused and sick and cant get any help I have been reading reviews about opiaeds and benzos withdrawl (withdrawal) that crap can last months so I don't know implants or drugs whats your thought  also implants can have the same symptoms help help help  thank you for listening and reading sorry about the punctuation I am not very good at it