detoxing tramadol
Hi ive been taking tramadol for 2 yrs after a accident at work which messed my back up. I was taking 10 a day but cut down to 5 a day. I could get through the day without them but the craving would come at night. I have now decided to go cold turkey and i am on my 3rd day but its hard ive had no sleep and my blood is rushing trying to find the fix which is missing. The problem is i dont know how long its supposed to take to properly get off them and ive got a repeat priscription. should i just hang in there a bit longer or get sum more and do it gradully?
Hey mate hope ya hanging in there youve come to the best place theres some amazing people n souls here ive recenlty come off tram a mth now its hard but know youve already done such a awersome job not getting that refill the best advice i was once told here is' take every minute as it comes watch movies listen to music whatever helps u stay relaxed melation n valerion root. helps im here anytime u need mate hang in there ur not alone
The worst is nearly iver i forgot to say too 7-10days mate u can do it youve come so far three days is huge ((bighugs))