doomsday
I do not want to degrade anyones addictions, but i want to offer my perspective. I suffer from chronic right leg pain, and i currently am on vicodin and ultram. these drugs honestly have kept me from severe depression and possibly suicide. Drugs are bad if abused,  but don't let these forums scare you from relief. like i said, be careful and conservative, but this is a site for addicts, there are those that these drugs have helped alot. thanks
I was put on fentanyl pain patches after four surgeries to remove the bone in my upper arm. There was a malignant tumor in the middle of it. My surgeon didn't put me on them. It was a nurse practitioner in the facility I went to for inpatient PT. I should never have been on them. It says right on the box "not for post op pain." My family Dr. helped me taper off of them and I have been 31 days free of them now. No pain meds needed.

Some people here have very real physical pain but they don't like living in the brain fog. Tired of being zombies. They are kicking their addiction to opiates to see exactly what there pain level really is now. Some are using alternate means to help with pain.

Thanks for your post......Take Care....LS