dragon999
u told me to check up on ya ......so here i am checking on u...lol....hope ur doing ok......hang in there buddy....
Yes I am doing good, I have to say it is more of a mental bombarment than I expected, it seems as the mind says where is it and I say u r  not getting it, shut up. But I am working on weaning at this time. So I appreciate u checking on me, I have been out of office all day, and that makes it harder, I wish i could go home and lock the door and get this thing done. Keep in contact I need that  
good to hear from u...sorry your having a bad day....this is tuff.....i had to talk myself out of alot of stuff too....your welcome....maybe u can rest this weekend?i hope so....im here when u need me...
45 hrs so far CT and doing great, slight headache, but having the mental bliss, so times worst than being Iraq and getting shot, but I see myself making it, I am strong mentally, especially after being in war. Talk to u later