Addiction: Substance Abuse Community
drama and hostility

This community is a place to share information and support with others who are trying to stop using drugs, prescription drugs, alcohol, tobacco or other addictive substances. Discuss with others, the symptoms of addiction, addiction recovery, ways to quit like tapering and cold turkey, and withdrawal symptoms. If you are interested in general "chat", please visit our Addiction Social Community.

drama and hostility

I'm new here, and I must say I don't much care for
all the drama and hostility. I agree some ppl need
some type of help coming off of their drug of choice.
Thats what their there for. I've tried the c/t approach,
and I can't handle it. thats why we have options. Don't
judge anyone for using them. The guy spoke like a true
catholic or (jew) in my case.  the guilt approach. I'm
not buying it.
Tags: Addiction
hi there if you just ignore the drama, its a very wonderful helpful site I'm on day 21 clean and i've had lots of my questions asnwered and many different ideas given to me. I love getting on the commputer to see how everyone is doing for the day. I hope you give this site a chance and just ignore the drama stuff. Best wishes and prayers coming your way. Terri
thankyou terri, ppl like you come and speak to me make me feel
soooo welcome here, i know i've come to the right place.
Avatar n tn
Welcome to the forum. I am also new here and on day 14!! It is a tough road to travel getting off these pills. You will meet many nice people to help you through this. Have you quit yet? The first 5 days is hard physically and after that it is the mental part with cravings. I wish you the best!!

Tim
Welcome to the FOrum...This site is very helpful..I am now 17 days clean after an almost three year, 700mg, oxy contin addiction. The first thing I do every morning is log on and see how my new friends are and if they are ok. I have found much support on this forum. Any help you need and any questions are answered by everyone and anyone. Opinions can vary from person to person..the point is that we all show support in accomplishing our universal goal...

Good luck to you and if u need anything..just let me know...]

Lisa
yes tim i quit about two weeks ago, and i'm on suboxone. thanks
for your concern. lisa thankyou also.