dropped from sub
So i was droppped from my sub treatment at 16mg/day how long do i feel like **** i think im feeling better at day 3.5 but not sure if this is it or what. SOme one help please
So your not taking anymore Sub?  You may have a couple more days to go. I'm not sure thought, I'm a cold turkey girl. Never did the Sub thing. I'm sure someone else will come with more info.
Hang in there.
seems your post is getting lost..Why did you get dropped?????
I never took sub, but i am sure you are almost over it, someone will post , hang on
r2r
no money to pay Dr basically could only afford to buy the sub
dr is also 4 hours away
I would say that is pretty crummy of your dr.   You need to taper off that stuff.
I was on 8mg. for 2 weeks and then down to 6mg for 6 days etc to 4 and 2.
I had terrible withdrawals on that low dose, so i don't know what to tell you to expect.  I hope you don't have them.  You really should have been tapered.  Cant they at least write you a script to taper you off?  Keep posting, i am hoping you do great. TJack
FN doctors ..unbelievable.. from what I hear 16mg's is a pretty hefty doe to CT from. Sub also has a long half life so the withdrawl on set will take longer..Fladdict ( she's great) should be able to help.. Its not going to be pleasant but you will get through it.  weeks tops..

hang in thera na keep posting.. Look at GA Guys profile for th Thomas recipe..This will help you..
Hey Im kinda in the same boat as    you..... Today is day 18 of my Sub and  I have 29 pills left.... My doc didnt make me a taper plan because i didnt realize i wouldnt be seeing her again.... I just cant afford the visits and pills... So hopefully someone will give us a taper plan... :)           why were u dropped? they technically cant drop u because u r paying cash and not going through Insurance?
well when you have no money to give them and they see little money but check out suboxone.com and look in the physician resources it should help youo taper
There's a great taper plan on FLaddict's profile page along with a ton of other info. Here's just the taper plan from her page..I don't think she'd mind at all if I post it.

Day 1 (8mg to 12mg) - If all you needed was less than simply find your dose and reduce a little slower or in 1mg doses.
Day 2 (8mg to 12mg) Once a day.. or split into (2) 4mg or 6mg doses
Day 3 (8mg to 12mg)
Day 4 (6mg to 10mg)
Day 5 (6mg to 10mg)
Day 6 (6mg to 8mg)
Day 7 (4mg to 8mg)
Day 8 (4mg to 6mg)
Day 9 (4mg to 6mg)
Day 10 (2mg to 4mg)
Day 11 (2mg to 4mg)
Day 12 (2mg to 3mg)
Day 13 (1mg to 2mg) (at around this point you may start to feel the reductions)
Day 14 (1mg to 2mg)
Day 15 (1mg to 2mg)
Day 16 (.5mg to 1mg) (you can stop at this point if you are ready)
Day 17 (.5mg to 1mg)
Day 18 (.5mg to 1mg)
Days 19 to 21- (.25mg to .5mg) if you can break/cut the pills this small, this low amount will make the wds as mild as possible. A long drawn out taper is not really needed if you are not yet physically addicted to the sub, so feel free to make up your own plan, just try to jump at around the 1mg mark for the easiest overall time. (Short term sub detoxes only)

16mg's is way too big of a dose to jump from. You should be on 2mg or less to go off this stuff. You need to contact a Sub doc..any sub doc..explain what happened and ask for any help they can give. You old doc may even be able to come up with a cheaper visit price. Suboxone gives free meds to a limited number of people at each office. It's a hassle..but an option.Please, call your doc and ask for help. Doctors can be sincere and compassionate some times. Please, give it a try.