drug abuse
my brother is 19years old he has habit of cigaratte smoking since three years .last year he starts behaving very abnormally he doesnot use to talk to anyone in house.he calls his cousins and only speaks to them and if we ask him anything he use to shout and say abusive language.he is very intelligent he got good grades in his o levels and after that he admitted in a new college and his grades started falling .he didnt study at home .and in A levels he didnot show good result and in A levels 2nd part he didnt attended college .my mother and father are very worried about his future .we think that he uses some drug with cigaratte smoking how would we help him?
Does he smoke around any of you?  Let him know you are there for him if he needs to talk.
I agree with domino comment I think it's too early to tell if its just teen experimentation or something deeper. Be supportive and available. Also maybe call a drug hotline for more advice usually the people there are recovering people and are very friendly and helpful.