Addiction: Substance Abuse Community
drug identity

This community is a place to share information and support with others who are trying to stop using drugs, prescription drugs, alcohol, tobacco or other addictive substances. Discuss with others, the symptoms of addiction, addiction recovery, ways to quit like tapering and cold turkey, and withdrawal symptoms. If you are interested in general "chat", please visit our Addiction Social Community.

drug identity

lots of new faces here so i thought id ask again.

one of the pils i was getting for my pain was about the size of a quarter coin, white in color, and etched into quarters so you can break them into 4 pieces, i dont know what this drug was/ is but the guy i got em from said it was morphene.?

anyone able to confirm or identify this drug / tab / pill?
I would type in the decription and usually it will pop up...Color, size, shape, and if anythings written on it
I am pretty sure that is a methadone wafer? Am I correct. That is what mine looked like, exactly.

ANd how are you dear. Haven't seen you in a while...Hope you are well..

xo, Lisa
never seen a pill the size of a quarter, that is meant to be broken into pieces.  My opionion is that it is most definitely methadone wafer.........stay away from it.  only a pelican can swallow a pill that size.
not saying you would try to ingest it like that.....lol.  it's methadone almost 100%
A pelican, lololololo...hahaha.....You are too funy Nauty.......

No name, YES> I think it is def a methadone wafer. That is what we have here in Philly. They are large round, white (about the size of a quarter) the consistancy isn't as thick and hard as a pill, if u drop it into water it will desinagrate much quicker. You can break it, into 4 even pieces. It is def Methadone. BE CAREFUL. From what I have heard, it is the worst of all w/d's. I took it for 4 days and thought I was dying.....

Lisa
Sounds like a methadone wafer to me. They come like that, orange and whit. Morphine usually comes in tiny white pills, or liquid. But I'm no expert on morphine pills...
Ugh I know what it is the couple I use to buy my oxy's from were soooo messed up they'd put them in a shot glass w/water and drink it, it was nasty! I would never use methadone....When I was 19 or 20 someone gave me a small pill that looked like 543 perk same numbers and all I threw up all night was not a perk!

I can't believe they would actually try to wean people off oc's with meth there's no comparison...
thats when you know your getting bad when you start taking pills that you don't even know what they are or what they will do to you but you take it anyways.............very dangerous...........
i always looked mine up on a pill id site if i didnt know what it was
I think its a 40mg methadone wafer too.call poison control and say u found it,describe it and youll have your awnser!!!!
or u can google "pill identification". there will several sites there to help you.
thanks everyone, my 'friend' told me it was morphene but it looks like it was methadone, gotta be more careful who i consider a 'friend'  being in serious discomfort with my back injury and havng no health insurance i didnt want t go to a doctor.i feared the cost. i paid cash from my 'friend'  got different pils on different weeks, and was very grateful for the relief from the pain. but after what i can only describe as a 120+ day detox (my first ever) i can say that some people are just dow right not trustworthy.

this 'friend' i have treated as a brother for years, why he would tel me it was morphene if he knew it was methadone i dont know?  im sure he knew.

its was my fault, im an adult and i knew (kinda) what i was doing.

i see now why the girlfriend i had 10 years ago just wuldnt/couldnt stop the last methadone pill (she claimed back ache and 11 years clean and sobre)

methadone is a ***** to kick.

I think now knowing that it was methodone that you were taking the length of your detox makes much more sense... the long half life of methodone extended how long your symptoms lingered..
good to know, i was worried something might have been damaged?.

i am starting to feel ok, i have felt mostly terrible for about 4 months tho ;(  im sure part of that was the methadone, part the back injury lasting 5 years, part my genetic tendancy towards depression etc and the fact that i was mixing my meds on a weeksly basis and i dont have any idea what they were except they took the pain away and some better than others and the ibuprofen tylenol aleve that i used quite alot of after i quit the opiates damaging my liver?. its been a horrible time with just a smattering of good days. i will appreciate feeling good all the more for the rest of my life, i wil not forget these last few months easily.

i feel extremely lucky to have quit.. i felty quite bouncy this morning :)