drug interactions
I take 24mg suboxone daily.  Iam bi-polar and was prescribed pristiq and abilify, after i went on the suboxone, which i did not tell the doc i was on.  I took my first dose of the meds, the abilify and pristiq, (which i had been on before) and got deathly ill, for about 6 hours, then i felt drugged until the next day.  I have not tryed it again.  Iam only on the suboxone, but i want to get off of it, it has changed my life for the better, in every way, except the cost.  Iam spending $800 dollars a month on it, but i cannot afford that any longer, i really cannot now, at all.  I was on effexor and abilify before, and did quite well, but it did not work near as well as the suboxone, but it seems to be my only option left is to go back on it.  I just wondered why i got so sick when i took it with the suboxone, any ideas.

Thank You so much for any help.
That's something you really need to talk to your doctor about. Sounds like you had some sort of reaction to one your new meds or an interaction between two of them.

I would call your doctor first thing Monday morning and tell him/her what meds you are taking. I know you may not of wanted to tell your doctor about the suboxone but when it comes to being prescribed medications you have to be honest.

Sorry I couldn't be of any help.

Best of luck to you.

Brian
When I seen your message I was shocked 24 mg of suboxone is alot of suboxone. the most I took was 8 mg and went down to 2 mg. probably depends on what drugs you were on. That seems to be alot of meds for a day.  I thought $200 dollars a month was alot for my suboxone. You should definitely talk to your docter.