Addiction: Substance Abuse Community
drug test

This community is a place to share information and support with others who are trying to stop using drugs, prescription drugs, alcohol, tobacco or other addictive substances. Discuss with others, the symptoms of addiction, addiction recovery, ways to quit like tapering and cold turkey, and withdrawal symptoms. If you are interested in general "chat", please visit our Addiction Social Community.

drug test

yes I was in to take a drug test this morning, and failed on the basis of having vicodin in my system. first of all I do not use drugs, but have taken pain killers in the last few days because of a bad tooth, so is there a way that on a drug test they can tell that it was just my rx or does it just show up as an opiate
They can tell that it wasn't heroin and if you explain about the Vicodin you should have no problem.
yes but doesnt vicoden only stay in your system for urinalysis for 24 to 48 hours??? hopefully because i just had a drug test and i had 2 weeks to pee it out so hopefully i passed anyone have any facts? man i hope i m okay i dont wanna get kicked out of the military i only took 3 pills one a day for 3 days and my back was hurting but it wasnt my perscription and i didnt know it was narcotics man i made an honest mistake but the military is zero tolerance what do you guys think you think im okay cause i had a **** test 2 weeks after someone help me!!!!
True hydrocodone will usually only be picked by a drug screen for about 2 days after use.
I have a upcoming drug test,I will have been clean for 72 hours prior to the test.I am taking total cleanse, drinking ua clean and detox tea.What are my chances of passing my test?Also is it true that a drop of bleach will give me a negative ua?***@****
This is not really the forum for getting information on how to beat a drug test.  Although I don't endorse beating drug tests,  I do believe in the freedom of information.  Therefore, post your question on alt.drugs.hard and I'm sure someone will answer.

yes it does show up as an opiate on a drug test, i have found that it is safer to ask the doctor for a non-narcotic pain-killer, that will help just as much and they are not addicting.
I am so worried I took a drug test today and forgot to add that I had taken Lortab(hydrocodone) a half a pill about 10 days ago. They told me if I didnt pass I wouldnt hear from them. But the test takes about 5 days to get back. Im sooo worried. I totally forgot it was a very stressful 6 hr hiring process.Who can tell me how long it stays in your system?
Thanks in advance
Jen
HI
I hurt my back and took two vicodin without knowing that I would have to take a drug test.  How long does it take for vicodin to get out of my system?
Hi.  I took two vicoden because I hurt my back and now I found out I have to take a drug test.  How long does it take for the vicodin to get out of my system?
I took a 5 and 10mg lortab saturday and found out i have a drug test monday afternoon, i also took 3 drags off a joint about a week ago, but i haven't smoked marijuana in over a month before that. i have been drinkink water all weekend and i also have a bottle of cleanz blendz, i have a fast meatbolism, do u think i will pass?

thanx,
                  Austin
I recently got the hook up on a beer delivery job. Ihave to take a urine test soon. I am a chronic head,been smoking ever since I was 15, now I'm 23. All I have been doing is drinking lots of water and sweating alot. I have also been quit smoking for about 1 week(FOR GOOD). I'm scared because of my choice of wanting to smoke weed, may result in me not getting the job I want. Do you think by sweating and drinking alot of water "ll pass the test.
I smoked methamphetamine last night for about 6 hours....I had maybe 6-8 "hits". It had been the first time I'd done it in about 2 months. Since 6:00am I've drank a huge jug of water and a bottle of cranberry juice. Now if my info is correct meth is water saluable. Therefore I should be in the clear for my drug test tomorrow at 4:00 pm. Right?
Hydrocodone is free from your system in 2-4 days.  Heavy use or higher doses can sometimes extend that period.  I always stop about 3 days before and drink lots of fluids.  Good luck.