Addiction: Substance Abuse Community
dys 4 NO tabs

This community is a place to share information and support with others who are trying to stop using drugs, prescription drugs, alcohol, tobacco or other addictive substances. Discuss with others, the symptoms of addiction, addiction recovery, ways to quit like tapering and cold turkey, and withdrawal symptoms. If you are interested in general "chat", please visit our Addiction Social Community.

dys 4 NO tabs

Feeling good.................one days at a time.....hope everybody has a great weekend.
So how much were you on? did you sleep?  That is great I am using other peoples success to push me into beleiving it can happen!  I can do it too I have so many reasons to quit and none to keep using.  It's the depression that kills me and the lack of motivation but I know LIFE is better than DEATH.......How is your mood? Did you use any supplements?  GooD LucK I am so happy to see people break this horrible addiction!
whats up hook keep up the good work u are so clos now to feeling great everyday just live in the moment thats all u can do remember we all did this to ourselves and it just takes time to get back ready for the good life tommorrow is so so far away thats why i keep telling myself to just get threw today lets make a deal lets stay the same amount of time apart my day 5 and 7 really bothered me for some reason but now i have only good days i have the sneezes still but that is so much better than the withdrawls
took 4-5 10/650 a day for 2years stright ,never miss a day.not sleeping well yet!but feeling better .thanks for all the help! going to beat this **** one day at a time.p.s. the biggest problem was all the money i wasted