dys 4 NO tabs
Feeling good.................one days at a time.....hope everybody has a great weekend.
So how much were you on? did you sleep?  That is great I am using other peoples success to push me into beleiving it can happen!  I can do it too I have so many reasons to quit and none to keep using.  It's the depression that kills me and the lack of motivation but I know LIFE is better than DEATH.......How is your mood? Did you use any supplements?  GooD LucK I am so happy to see people break this horrible addiction!
whats up hook keep up the good work u are so clos now to feeling great everyday just live in the moment thats all u can do remember we all did this to ourselves and it just takes time to get back ready for the good life tommorrow is so so far away thats why i keep telling myself to just get threw today lets make a deal lets stay the same amount of time apart my day 5 and 7 really bothered me for some reason but now i have only good days i have the sneezes still but that is so much better than the withdrawls
took 4-5 10/650 a day for 2years stright ,never miss a day.not sleeping well yet!but feeling better .thanks for all the help! going to beat this **** one day at a time.p.s. the biggest problem was all the money i wasted