electrical shock feeling?
i get a sensation of mild/medium electric shock all over my body, normally it is in the morning before i am completely awake.
it happens regularly, most days. anyone else get this? im guessing its anxiety? very unpleasant. :(

it stopped when i was doing lots of aminos but ive cut back on them recently and this nasty sensation has returned.

guess ill up the aminos a little.
Yeah, I got it too. Mine was like pin pricks of electricity. It went away for me after a couple of weeks, but got better every day after day 5 or so...
lots of us get that.  ive seen it posted here mny times.
im over 100 days completely clean?
I've never had that specific problem.  I have had certain points on my body, though, that, if bumped or rubbed feel that way...particularly on the tops of my feet  Sorry I can't be more help.  It does sound like, though, at 100 days out maybe it's not w/d related?  Could be a nerve conduction problem?  

justlikeyou - you're seeing a chiro, right?  talk to him about it.  it may not have to do with your addiction at this point.

my chiro swears as we do more and more work, stuff moves around, and "old" pain and injuries flare-up. your body stores memories.  i'm sure your chiro can explain it better...
thats a very interesting point and i will follow that idea.it just feels right.

thankyou :)
you got it, bucko  (bucko???)  :-)
I get unpleasant shocks like you describe sometimes, and have been experiencing them for years.   I have noticed that I will get a round of them if I am decreasing an antidepressant or have forgotten to take a dosage of an antidepressant.   Also, I once tapered off paxil over a two month period and consistenlty felt those shocks.

My M.D. told me once that she thought it was because I was taking 60mg of the antiacid prevacid, instead of my normal 30 mg.

Not to ask your personal medication usage, but that may be something you could look at for the reason.   I know how unpleasant those feelings can be.  

Good luck.
I have been experiencing these shock feelings for a few years, they only seem to come on when i`m tired or so i thouht. Tonight i went into the garden and sat down and the shock went from from my bottom up through my back and into my head and made a very loud "fzzzing" sound in my brain!
They continued to fzzz as i moved around, I got a little panicky and decided to check the internet to see if I was`nt the only one going mad. It appears i`m not, what the hell is going on?