first time fentanyl user
I have just finished up w/ 3 spine operations, and my pain management guy just put me on the 25 mg? patch of fentanyl. was wondering about good/bad feedback about it, am also taking percocet 10/325, is the combo something i should worry about? have tried everything else {almost}oh yeah, i was taking 6-8 percs daily, hopefully the patch will bring that down, and much thanks to everyone who posts here, i thought i was the only one who got hooked on oxycontin,percs,vics,etc. this site has helped me emotionally tremendously
hey buddy, i'm sorry i don't know about fentynal.

but if no one responds tonight, PLEASE post again in the a.m..... I am sure you will get helpful feedback when more people are on the board...

and no, you are very much not the only one who got hooked... as you can see.  (I felt the same way too....)

be well...
mj
thanks bro, appreciate the support, 'nite
I would avoid those patches.  From what I hear from eveyone who has used them it is a nightmare getting off of them.  A living nightmare.  try every other option you can.  I guarantee you will be back saying your on 200mcg and now your doc wants you to start decreasing dose and youll be screaming for your life.  Sounds harsh but fentyl is meaner than the devil.
thanks for your input, today is my first 24 hrs. of being on fentynal, and i am sicker then anything, its just like really bad sea sickness, so my doc said stop taking it right away, yeah! but it did work great for pain though, which sucks cause i have not had full relief from pain in years, guess its time to try something else
thank god.  The lord is watching over you.  You don't know how glad i am to hear that.  Not that you got sick from them but i guarantee you would be in this forum in no time in complete misery.  It makes me so sad to hear the horror stories from fentnyl...breaks my heart.  In my opinion it should only be for people who are terminal.  I hope u and your doctor can find a happy medium to control your pain.  God Bless.

Nauty...............