flexeril- I'm in a panic
I have a question, I took a drug screen but I took flexeril, will flexeril make you fail a drug screen. Anyone that can help me I will be ever so greatful!!!
Much Love
Punky
flexeril is non narcotic
i really don't know if it will show up on a drug screen. usually only the specific drugs they are testing for show up. i doubt if flexeril is one of them.

you do know that it is a muscle relaxer? something you take for like throwing your back out?

are you trying to get high on flexeril? it can't be much fun. it just about puts you to sleep.

so now what is going on? how come you are being drug tested? and why do you take flexeril?

Don't worry flexeril isn't part of a drug screen anyway.  They aren't looking for that kind of stuff, they are concerened with street drugs primarily.  I take drug screens all the time and when I was taking heavy doses of opiates no-one ever said a thing... LOL!
Some muscle relaxers will show up as a benzo, but I don't think Flexeril is one of them.  But, if a benzo does show up for some reason.......you will know what it is......

doubtful though.

nauty..........
I take somas but the generic brand and they of course are a muscle relaxer and do have a benzo metabolite.  They do show up on drug screens.  As I take random drug tests where I work.  Research it on yahoo search and see if it has a benzo metabolite.  As long as you have script your okay.  If not then we all know this is a different story.  Wish you luck.
You are OK with flexeril ..... it would take a specific test to find that. A basic screen is just looking for drugs that are popularly abused. And they are expensive to do.
flexeril can not be found on a standard emplyment urine screen...i worked in employee health at a hospital..dont worry
and soma metabolizes into meprobamate which is a sleeping class of drug.  I have never seen where it metabolizes down into a benzo at any level...it is a muscle relaxer with some sleep and pain relieving qualities
somas are not a benzo, therefore they will not show up on a test as a benzo

Back to the orginal question...your completely  fine
Soma can and has shown up on drug screen as a benzo......Nobody is saying it is a benzo or necessarily that it metabolizes as such.  It has been known to do so.  I beg to differ.........

Good luck.

Nauty.............
i do see how it could show up as a barbituate after it metabolizes, as meprobamate is kin to the barbituates...not sure i see the benzo factor but either way..best to have a scrip for whatever u r taking and then we do not have to worry (: