Addiction: Substance Abuse Community
forging

This community is a place to share information and support with others who are trying to stop using drugs, prescription drugs, alcohol, tobacco or other addictive substances. Discuss with others, the symptoms of addiction, addiction recovery, ways to quit like tapering and cold turkey, and withdrawal symptoms. If you are interested in general "chat", please visit our Addiction Social Community.

forging

it to the pharmacy where my friend works as a pharm tech, she took it and someone else was filling it until they noticed my friend added 3 refills on it. there is no such thing as refills on controlled substances and called the police. My pharm tech friend had the script shredded and all they got was the camera. I got a call a week later from an agent saying he has me on camera handing over a forged script and wanted me to come in and tell them what happend or he would get a warrant. i told him i was going to call my lawyer, i wanted to know if they have a copy of it any way? or are the cops just using a scare tactic and all they have is video?
It depends on the laws in your state and a bunch of other stuff.

Are you thinking it is time to get clean now?

It's a scare tactic. You were aware what he/she was going to do I suppose but YOU didn't do anything.  UNLESS the entire script was forged.  Was it?
the entire thing was forged all of it, but i dont see how they would have any evidence of it unless it copied it when they scanned it through?
The rx info still got entered into the computer. That's evidence. They have you on camera. That's all the proof they need. They want you to come in and tell them what happened. They've got you. You need to get a lawyer and go in to talk. If you don't they WILL go to your house and search it and then arrest you.

The big issue to me is :  What's going on with you??  Are you an addict?  Do you want help with that?  
It doesn't sound good. For either of you. I am fairly certain they would have contacted the doctor by now and can call in the DEA on a forgery charge.
already talked to my lawyer he is going to call the agent and see whats in it for me if i do go in and confess. maybe i am an addict, but i am going to seek help it happend after i had a broken bone for a few months
Maybe an addict?  Do you HAVE to take pills everyday??  Are you sick if you don't?

Just wondering...

If your not an addict why were you forging a script? I am not judging but it seems that you have a problem and we are all trying to give you help. Come back and post to let us know what's going on.