free methadone?
I am trying to get off pills ,opiates, and want to know how i can get free methadone
You can't get off of opiates by taking methadone. Methadone is an opiate..along with Suboxone (although a chemically different type of opiate). What is your drug history? What are you taking now and at what doses? Why do you think methadone is the best choice for you right now?
There is nothing free about methadone ...Even if you don pay for it it can come with a very high price .How much were you take what is it and how much .I would do alot of research before you decide  to go that route
no free lunch or free methadone. You might not even methadone or sub, especially if you are coming off vicodin or codeine or, if you were on something stronger (like oxy) for a shorter time. You need to give us more info.
Hey~~  It IS better to flush the Sub down the toilet. You don't want to be giving it a way...it's illegal,Sweetie.  Remember that...it a nice gesture but don't talk about it. Okay?
V.
060
il. is surely taking away all the 10.00 a week slots. Then, what will all the people do who cant come up with the 10.00 a day. il. is now going to charge every one per day for methadone maintenance.
methadone has never been free in the states its big bissness.........Gnarly btw 10bucks is cheep
060
its 15 where im from
i am a recovering opiate addict for over 11 years and then switched to herion for a yr suboxone is right for some people especially if its medication like vicodin or codeine the problem is with those lower opiates yes they suck to get off of but methadone will most likely get you higher then those low pain killers methadone is ment for more long term hardcore herion / oxycodone 30mg x 22 a day addicts so really alot more information is needed before you could ever decide what route to take methadone has saved my life but my wallet is a different story it is a daily medacation you must drive to get from a clinic for the first 90 atleast with alot of groups and counseling its more then just medicine if your looking for just medicine suboxone is probably your route but like i said alot more information is needed but congrats on wanting the help and admitting the problem thats the first step then finding a program right for you every state is different on regualtions on medications so do your research for your state closest to your home ..