Addiction: Substance Abuse Community
free methadone?
About This Community:

This community is a place to share information and support with others who are trying to stop using drugs, prescription drugs, alcohol, tobacco or other addictive substances. Discuss with others, the symptoms of addiction, addiction recovery, ways to quit like tapering and cold turkey, and withdrawal symptoms. If you are interested in general "chat", please visit our Addiction Social Community.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

free methadone?

I am trying to get off pills ,opiates, and want to know how i can get free methadone
Related Discussions
8 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
222369_tn?1274478235
You can't get off of opiates by taking methadone. Methadone is an opiate..along with Suboxone (although a chemically different type of opiate). What is your drug history? What are you taking now and at what doses? Why do you think methadone is the best choice for you right now?
Blank
199177_tn?1332183097
There is nothing free about methadone ...Even if you don pay for it it can come with a very high price .How much were you take what is it and how much .I would do alot of research before you decide  to go that route
Blank
228936_tn?1249097848
no free lunch or free methadone. You might not even methadone or sub, especially if you are coming off vicodin or codeine or, if you were on something stronger (like oxy) for a shorter time. You need to give us more info.
Blank
Hey~~  It IS better to flush the Sub down the toilet. You don't want to be giving it a way...it's illegal,Sweetie.  Remember that...it a nice gesture but don't talk about it. Okay?
V.
Blank
il. is surely taking away all the 10.00 a week slots. Then, what will all the people do who cant come up with the 10.00 a day. il. is now going to charge every one per day for methadone maintenance.
Blank
methadone has never been free in the states its big bissness.........Gnarly btw 10bucks is cheep
Blank
il. is surely taking away all the 10.00 a week slots. Then, what will all the people do who cant come up with the 10.00 a day. il. is now going to charge every one per day for methadone maintenance.
Blank
its 15 where im from
Blank
i am a recovering opiate addict for over 11 years and then switched to herion for a yr suboxone is right for some people especially if its medication like vicodin or codeine the problem is with those lower opiates yes they suck to get off of but methadone will most likely get you higher then those low pain killers methadone is ment for more long term hardcore herion / oxycodone 30mg x 22 a day addicts so really alot more information is needed before you could ever decide what route to take methadone has saved my life but my wallet is a different story it is a daily medacation you must drive to get from a clinic for the first 90 atleast with alot of groups and counseling its more then just medicine if your looking for just medicine suboxone is probably your route but like i said alot more information is needed but congrats on wanting the help and admitting the problem thats the first step then finding a program right for you every state is different on regualtions on medications so do your research for your state closest to your home ..
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Addiction: Substance Abuse Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank