getting chubby
I've been tapering off vics and xanax for about 2 weeks (slowly) I'm down to about half on vics I've read on here that people lose thier appetites and can't eat. The opposite seems to be happening to me, I can't stop eating! I am exercising a lot for me though, and I feel pretty good, does anyone know if there's a physical need for the extra food, or is it just my mind needing to take up another addiction? I sure hope I don't become a food addict. I can't afford to gain a whole lot or I'll be unhealthy I'm 5'5'' and weigh 175, most people don't believe me when I tell them my weight, some of it is good solid weight from exercise, I wear a 12-14 which I don't really consider to be all that big, anyone else experience a huge appetite increase?
I had the same thing. I gained 10lbs. I eat anything, I swear. And If there is chocolate around, forget it!!
I love the food too so I am right there with ya!!!!
oh yeah i can relate...i gained 21 lbs...i needed it as i didnt eat at all when i was on the oxys...but i gotta stop now and that dont seem to work...ieat and it seems i just dont care...oh well, maybe one day i will get full lol
cathy
I guess I'll just have settle for being chubby, then, at least for now . It's a whole lot better than being stoned all the time! My doctor never has said I was at an unhealthy weight, I guess for my age and body type, I just hope I don't turn into a huge blimp, my blood pressure and heart rate are great 118/75 and usually resting rate @70 bpm, I have the vitals of a 20-year-old so I guess I'm ok.
Yep - gained 20 pounds.  But it was worth it.  I am finally dropping it now - my dream is to get back into a size 8.  Keep dreaming, right? Oh well, main thing is I feel great!
Well, my dream is to get even CLOSE to my "drivers' license" weight, but that ain't gonna happen! LOL  =)