getting off hydrocodone
today is day seven c/t  no hydrocodone.feel great beside lack of energy going to go to gnc today wondering if just regular mega mens and l-tyrosine or mega mens energy would be better any input??
Not sure about either of those but ask the gnc guy thats their job to know. I reccommend anything with a good amount of the vitamin B's in it. (B6 B12) i know those are the energy ones. Hope you get your energy back soon. It isnt fun to be dragging all day!
Hi!  I'm with Devonlee here.  Anything with B vitamins will be good.  I take Super B Complex.  It's a good one.  My hubby likes MegaMen vitamin, but I'm not sure what all it has in it.  The Super B that I take can be bought at Wal Mart.  They have sublingual B12 also.  I didn't take L Tyrosine, because I read that it can make you jittery in early WDs.  (first couple of weeks I guess)  I didn't want to be jumpy.  I had fatigue but couldn't sit still.  It was weird!!!

Getting some exercise will help you more than anything you can take in pill form.  It'll get your endorphins working again.

Good luck!!  Congrats on your clean time......AWESOME! : )
Thank you...yeah i know that exercise helps the most but just feel to blah to do it lol!! think ima take my daughter for a walk around the neighborhood today and been taking sublingual b complex and centrum vitamins but i guess time is the key right like most people say within 30 days i can feel normal which isnt that energetic cause im kinda lazy by nature which is one of the reasons that really drew me to these pills in the first place take a couple get everything i needed to done and not even feel tired....I feel good considering how many times i tried to quit and couldnt get to day 3 but once i finally decided no no more it really wasnt as bad as i though it would be the whole time i was w.d. i didnt want one and now the craving is there....wierd....
Hi there -

Let's keep all responses to your other thread so you can get the best support possible.  :)

http://www.medhelp.org/posts/Addiction-Substance-Abuse/hydrocodone-/show/1539235#post_6989817

Emily