Addiction: Substance Abuse Community
getting off hydrocodone
About This Community:

This community is a place to share information and support with others who are trying to stop using drugs, prescription drugs, alcohol, tobacco or other addictive substances. Discuss with others, the symptoms of addiction, addiction recovery, ways to quit like tapering and cold turkey, and withdrawal symptoms. If you are interested in general "chat", please visit our Addiction Social Community.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

getting off hydrocodone

today is day seven c/t  no hydrocodone.feel great beside lack of energy going to go to gnc today wondering if just regular mega mens and l-tyrosine or mega mens energy would be better any input??
Related Discussions
4 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
1568041_tn?1311618812
Not sure about either of those but ask the gnc guy thats their job to know. I reccommend anything with a good amount of the vitamin B's in it. (B6 B12) i know those are the energy ones. Hope you get your energy back soon. It isnt fun to be dragging all day!
Blank
Hi!  I'm with Devonlee here.  Anything with B vitamins will be good.  I take Super B Complex.  It's a good one.  My hubby likes MegaMen vitamin, but I'm not sure what all it has in it.  The Super B that I take can be bought at Wal Mart.  They have sublingual B12 also.  I didn't take L Tyrosine, because I read that it can make you jittery in early WDs.  (first couple of weeks I guess)  I didn't want to be jumpy.  I had fatigue but couldn't sit still.  It was weird!!!

Getting some exercise will help you more than anything you can take in pill form.  It'll get your endorphins working again.

Good luck!!  Congrats on your clean time......AWESOME! : )
Blank
Thank you...yeah i know that exercise helps the most but just feel to blah to do it lol!! think ima take my daughter for a walk around the neighborhood today and been taking sublingual b complex and centrum vitamins but i guess time is the key right like most people say within 30 days i can feel normal which isnt that energetic cause im kinda lazy by nature which is one of the reasons that really drew me to these pills in the first place take a couple get everything i needed to done and not even feel tired....I feel good considering how many times i tried to quit and couldnt get to day 3 but once i finally decided no no more it really wasnt as bad as i though it would be the whole time i was w.d. i didnt want one and now the craving is there....wierd....
Blank
707563_tn?1395081210
Hi there -

Let's keep all responses to your other thread so you can get the best support possible.  :)

http://www.medhelp.org/posts/Addiction-Substance-Abuse/hydrocodone-/show/1539235#post_6989817

Emily
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Addiction: Substance Abuse Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank