Addiction: Substance Abuse Community
give me the tips to fight with the side effects of spasmo proxyvon

This community is a place to share information and support with others who are trying to stop using drugs, prescription drugs, alcohol, tobacco or other addictive substances. Discuss with others, the symptoms of addiction, addiction recovery, ways to quit like tapering and cold turkey, and withdrawal symptoms. If you are interested in general "chat", please visit our Addiction Social Community.

im taking spasmo proxyvon  from past three months and my dose is increasing day by day and i take around eight spasmo a day compare to four from before..i take this **** to gain euphoria....i know it effects but i just want to be happy and love everyone which makes me think that this world is so beautiful..rather than if im not taking then i dnt feel happy..i just want to be happy n in my perception happiness is the best medicen..am i wrong???so imtakimg this pills to b happy..but wanna leave it and compressed its side effect..so wat should i do to overcom the side effect as universal truth every drugs has its side effect so give me the advice to overcome its side effect..i have a will power to leave it but wanna b physically fit and mentally prepared..

This discussion is related to Spasmo proxyvon .
Oi Dude me 2 using Sp....

WE R THE ROCKERZ
It is obvious that you have become addicted to Spasmo-Proxyvon, which contains three drugs: paracetamol, propoxyphene and dicyclomine. If you are able to stop taking Spasmo-Proxyvon in one go, it is good. If you have problem, then you can gradually reduce the dose from 6 to 5 (for 3 days), then to 4 (for another 3 days), then to 3 (another 3 days), then to 2 (another 3 days) and finally to just one daily for another 5-6 days. If needed, you can take another pain-killer such as Diclomol 1 tablet three times daily but only for short period such as 3-4 days.
just so others know...and you all might already but just wanted to put this out....This is a narcotic, typically used to ease w/d effects of other drugs, not available in the states, simuliar to Darvon. I was not certain about this so i googled it....I LOVE GOOGLE
simple. do not take it. go to doctor a good one. i was addcited to it for 2 years , taking 20 to 24 in a day. its very happy feeling but u will lose out at ur stemina, appetite. will get lazy and will lose ur will. get out of it. stay away from it and from people who introduced u to this.